Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't remember where I got that theory from 'till last night I stumbled upon an Old "Cheers" episode while channel surfing - here's how the diologue went between Norm and Cliff:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

·
International
5,629 Posts
What you are essentially saying is that Alcohol consumption is directly corelated to the theory of evolution.

Btw how slow were the buffaloes 50 million years ago? Did they move like turtles or something?

And how much did Einstein drink and what did he drink?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedEagle said:
What you are essentially saying is that Alcohol consumption is directly corelated to the theory of evolution.

Btw how slow were the buffaloes 50 million years ago? Did they move like turtles or something?

And how much did Einstein drink and what did he drink?
You're in desperate need of some beer - Read up on the biological relationships between "direct" and "indirect".

50 Million years ago, Buffallo were not only slower but different in every aspect - speed is all but one element key to their survival.

A lot! Or haven't you noticed his fucked up hair do?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
I am going to request that the Council of Elders of Xtratime terminate this thread forthwith.

You are mocking the buffalo, beer, Einstein (who was a really smart dude, come on), and, uhhhhhh, some other stuff too. This is a serious soccer information site and no humor or intellecutal postulating is permitted. Hari Hari, Krishna Krishna. Hari Krishna. I'm gonna join those fuckers. Play the tambourine in the airport all day. Meet stewardesses anyway. You guys watch "The Man Show"? Jimmy Kimmel is taking over "Politically Incorrect" from Bill Maher. Hey, I'm, like, straying off-topic. Sorry.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But you did good, freddie! Not one smiley!

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Dude, I mostly hate those fucking smilies.

I had lunch at this joint next to the railroad tracks today. Across from commuter rail whistle stop, long history as railroad joint. Big old country house that is a ******* bar and workingman and locals lunch restaurant, and on weekends the parking lot doubles as a flea market. Tents set up, bunch of sheds, three old dog buddies lounging in the sun, keeping tabs. Ten miles of bad road face on the 40 something barmaid who probably was a tart 25 years ago. She got dain bramage. Ate tuna sub, played the golden tee golf game, sat at roundtop table looking out window at view of CSX freight train hauling corn syrup, raw lumber, coal, grain, other stuff, up north for you guys in Jersey to consume. Read newspaper.

Attachments

·
International
5,629 Posts
Pila said:

You're in desperate need of some beer - Read up on the biological relationships between "direct" and "indirect".

You're right. I didn't read Cliff's theory in the right context. With that in mind riddle me this: what did Big Blue drink when it beat Gary Kasparov??

Pila said:

50 Million years ago, Buffallo were not only slower but different in every aspect - speed is all but one element key to their survival.

So 50 million years ago, Buffaloes were turtles??? :confused:

And can we assume, that because the Buffaloes don't drink Alcohol, that their brain matter remained slow and weak?

Pila said:

A lot! Or haven't you noticed his fucked up hair do?
Oh yeah! Great Point! We can safely apply the same principles to Don King, who I always thought was a pure genius.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Freddie said:
Its all random man, random.
If I look real close, I can almost see ya waving!

You, my man, have a gift at story tellin! Love it!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Freddie said:
Dude, I mostly hate those fucking smilies.

I had lunch at this joint next to the railroad tracks today. Across from commuter rail whistle stop, long history as railroad joint. Big old country house that is a ******* bar and workingman and locals lunch restaurant, and on weekends the parking lot doubles as a flea market. Tents set up, bunch of sheds, three old dog buddies lounging in the sun, keeping tabs. Ten miles of bad road face on the 40 something barmaid who probably was a tart 25 years ago. She got dain bramage. Ate tuna sub, played the golden tee golf game, sat at roundtop table looking out window at view of CSX freight train hauling corn syrup, raw lumber, coal, grain, other stuff, up north for you guys in Jersey to consume. Read newspaper.

Dude, after the pic you just posted, I will from now on cease to light a match to my ass while farting.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RedEagle said:

Oh yeah! Great Point! We can safely apply the same principles to Don King, who I always thought was a pure genius.
Big Blue had couple Melon Balls before each match.

I wouldn't say Buffalo looked like a turtle 50 million years ago. If they did, there would not have been a need for speed with that armor. I'd say it looked more a little like you - so as you can see, the Buffalo has made huge strides at least in reference to looks.

We agree on Don King.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Freddie said:
My pop knowed how to write good.
Dude, I kid you not, but my dad has a degree of penmanship unrivaled by no other I've seen. John Hancock had nothing on him. Too bad I didn't inherit his ability, my hand writing resembles the squiggly lines of a Bill Clinton polygraph.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Freddie said:
...White Man fuck up da bison.
White Man fuck up the Indian, not just bison.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
****** fuck up the wolf too - that's why practically all of wild life game was nearly wiped out by disease.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Yeah, but look at what ****** did for Australian Rabbits and horses??

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RedEagle said:
Yeah, but look at what ****** did for Australian Rabbits and horses??
You mean Kangaroos?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
****** mess up bison to mess up ****** by proxy. ****** cause some sh!t.

Hey, what about reparations. They got the docs on, what is it, Prudential, for writing policies for slaveholders. Oops. My Great great uncle and aunt ran a safehouse on the underground railroad in the 1860's, near the Maryland border in PA. I should get some of that Prudential dough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts