Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are u the biggest reject in california..? i mean c'mon ur inn cali..all the hot girls around gr8 clubs amazing beaches u know what id give to live there and i see u posting 100 posts a day like a nerd..dude get a life (i know this aint my business but ur insulting me by not making the most of a place in my dreams)..man u got amazing weather too..there is more to life then just Xtratime 16234 posts since when?! like 8 months ago?!?!?..dude i have around 300 and ive been on this site for 3 years!! man take it easy and as a fellow XTimer i would like to give u this advice''bag some hotties and quit the posting''

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
He is Pirri ... he is ... all inter fans are rejects all over the world - and mostly in Milano!!! Reejects!!! :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
920 Posts
I think it's like this....Carson comes back home after being out with a CALIFORNIAN chick and he is that happy for what he did that he wrties his 100 postsat XT! :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
well...there is nothing much i can say as i do believe i have a life...do i need to explain and show people that i have a life? no...but i enjoy my life...i have a lot of posts but that doesn't mean i don't have a life...

some other people also have a lot of posts...i guess i m not the only person who 'loves' this place so much... :) i don't see we should keep this discussion...so thread closed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.