Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow evening, after 4 long years, I'll finally get to see our homeland;)

I'll be back in two weeks, sometime around mid July.

I'll do my best to come online occasionally.

While I'm away....Behave;)

Vidimo se:)

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Have a good time buddy, all the best

PS. With me around, everything will be ok, no need to worry ;) :D

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Have a great time..

And yeah, don't worry, with Petko here, the world famous peace-maker, there can be no problems whatsoever...:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sretan put , i provedi se fino ;)

Pokaraj nesto ako bog da ;)

Zivio !

·
Registered
768 Posts
yeah have a good time, and focus on the good rather than the bad! :)

It seems I can't be online too often either :( -like now- but I'll be back when I can.

Just take a look at the plans Sartid has for their new stadium! I received this pic today :) :star:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
the plans of sartid's new stadium look very impressive montenegrina. that club looks ambitious!
does yugoslavia plan to organize a world cup soon? i mean before the next century...

btw, have a nice and safe trip man. don't worry about us, we'll behave. no thread will be closed during your vacation ... ;)

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Wow Montenegrina, that stadium looks great :)

As for thepretender, what are you talking about, there were never threads closed in this forum...:D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Do I sense some negativity there? ;) Come on, not that Nijmegen is so great :D nah unfortunately things are like you say but srecan put to you too, and focus on the good ok? :) i dont really get why you go there if you dont really feel like it.

Yeah the stadium is nice but the dough aight? :rolleyes: :depress:

·
Registered
631 Posts
No point in getting all excited and thinking this will be the best few weeks of my life, with an attitude like that the only thing that can follow is disappointment.

I usually have a negative outlook and therefore have a better chance of being pleasantly surprised. I'll be happy if I make it back alive. ;)

And like you I don't know why I'm going either.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Ma cuti mi samo dolazimo na odmor ovde, at the end of the summer we get to go home, the people who live here it's them who I pity, even with Cika Sloba gone, nothing seems to has changed, the few benefits senior citizens and other minorities had are gone, wages havent improved, taxes have gone up etc etc, funny thing is the West wanted General Pavkovic gone and it happened, makes the current government look like puppets. Sorry for bringing up politics, just needed to clear that up.

It's great to have Serbia as a place to go to during the summer and really live to the max, but it's sad to see such a great nation and great people, cause that's the one thing the west cant take away from us, go to waste.

Anyway for me life is good here, I still have 2 good months left, a ti Aco lepo se provedi dok si dole i navrati ako ti se da ;)

Pozdrav iz Srbije

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Good luck and have a great time!!

Don't forget to say hi all the beautiful Serb chicks, the best looking chicks in the world!!!

:)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts