Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously, this involves much contribution to the forum, and I hope that we're all ready to contribute, as soon as the other FMs and myself ask the administrators about what they think. Hopefully, the precedent we are about to set of 100,000 posts will be something which will show them a signal of intent from us and our posters. I am also ready to propose the addition of a Porto forum after the amount of posts the Porto thread has had.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somewhere near 10 posts.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The "Done it yet" got it...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is my letter to Orange:

As forum-manager of the Portuguese forum, and a forum-manager as well as many others on this grand community, I ask of you(and all others involved) a special request.
After around 2 months of redevelepmont, and what I feel as constant posting, we (the members of the Portuguese forum) feel that with our 100,000th post on XtraTime (the most of any other forum I may add), are deserving to once again hold the name of our forum in unity. I also request that a forum for F.C. Porto be opened after the great success that the "Official FC Porto" thread had within the forum. I have discussed my decision with the my 2 co-workers, and we stand firm on this request. I humbly await your response.

-----------------
Me and the other mods are doubtful the request will be granted, though.

·
Administrator
24,772 Posts
yes its good to see the dragons showing up:)
about time the lizards do the same! come on, dont be shy, we need u all:D

ps: i agree with flo's suggestions, and if i may add...dont worry about them saying no at first, we just have to keep it going on, and will end up getting it:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Flo said:
Spellcheck and instead of 2 co-workers say 2 moderators.
But I WORK on this forum with them. I feel co-workers is more appropiate. And I decided against the spell-check.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts