Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· International
5,629 Posts
True, the NETS have the MOJO right now. If the Lakers think they're gonna win this series easily I think they'll be surprised. I actually thought the Kings were the better team in that series, but just choked the last two games away at the foul line. Plus Peja was off.

But the NETS, with Van Horn and Kittles firing from the outside like they did against the C's will provide the buffer necessary for Kidd to run all over the Lakers.

The NETS have the size to at least foul Shaq 18 times a game. All they need to do is double on Kobe like they did with Pierce, and they should have a chance every game if they make their outside shots.

· International
5,629 Posts
Razor said:
The Nets will win - Shaq is hurting (trust the Razor network on this one; - and no, this isn't the same source that told me Paulo Sousa was going to Benfica :mad: ).

Nets in 7...
Yeah...I heard the same thing. I'm hoping Todd McCulloch steps on that big toe of his, the first 5 plays of the game.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.