Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I talk my sh!t but I also give out respect when respect is due and.....respect is due!!!!!

Good luck to the NJNets and their Fans!!!! They deserved it much more then the Boston C's!!!!

I am proud of my C's cuz we came out of no where just like the NJNets!!!!But this is NJ's year and they wanted it more and it showed!

Jason Kidd should of been MVP!!!! He was awesome in all aspects of his game he was in the zone!

I'm pulling for the NJNets in the Finals!!!! No one can guard Kidd right now and with McCullugh and Aaron Williams doubling Shaq and your best defender Kenyon Martin on Kobe Bryant I don't see why the Nets can't take it to 7 games and beat LA!

Just Fast Break all over them Lakers Byron Scott knows all about it from his LA/Celtics Finals!!!

BEAT LA!
BEAT LA!
BEAT LA!

GO NJNETS!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ditto - the better team definitely won.

Beat L.A.!!!

·
International
5,629 Posts
True, the NETS have the MOJO right now. If the Lakers think they're gonna win this series easily I think they'll be surprised. I actually thought the Kings were the better team in that series, but just choked the last two games away at the foul line. Plus Peja was off.

But the NETS, with Van Horn and Kittles firing from the outside like they did against the C's will provide the buffer necessary for Kidd to run all over the Lakers.

The NETS have the size to at least foul Shaq 18 times a game. All they need to do is double on Kobe like they did with Pierce, and they should have a chance every game if they make their outside shots.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
The Nets will win - Shaq is hurting (trust the Razor network on this one; - and no, this isn't the same source that told me Paulo Sousa was going to Benfica :mad: ).

Nets in 7...

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes nets came out of nowhere, makes me proud to be a new jersey-ite?jersian? whatever it is im proud of it. im going to have to bust out my van horn jersey(that is when im not wearing my portugal one)

·
International
5,629 Posts
Razor said:
The Nets will win - Shaq is hurting (trust the Razor network on this one; - and no, this isn't the same source that told me Paulo Sousa was going to Benfica :mad: ).

Nets in 7...
Yeah...I heard the same thing. I'm hoping Todd McCulloch steps on that big toe of his, the first 5 plays of the game.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Being from Cali I will not pull for the Lakers. I will be pulling for the Nets becuase I know Steven Kidd (Jason's Dad) and I want the best for such a great guy.

I have to be realistic as well. Lakers in 6 because no one can stop the big man Shaq. Just ask Vlade, Webber, Duncan, & Robinson.

Good Luck Martin, Van Horn, & McCulloch your going to need to use those fouls alloted to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts