Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a semi-final victory vs Andy Roddick, and a final triumph over Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Murray has won his first ATP Tour title in San Jose :)

Delighted for the lad. I just hope he keeps developing, and keeps working on his game. He seems level-headed enough to know himself what he has to do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
If he can beat Roddick and Hewitt he can beat just about anyone. It took Henman a lot more time in his career to be beating that calibre of player.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Happy chops has finally won something. I'll bet he was over the moon about that.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Good on him.

I suppose he'll be a "British hero" just now down in England, until it goes wrong and then he's "that useless jock".

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
King_Henrik said:
I suppose he'll be a "British hero" just now down in England, until it goes wrong and then he's "that useless jock".
that's correct. :howler:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
James de Bear said:
It's all Thanks to Rangers, he was on our books as a lad so we'll be taking all credit for developing a Tennis player :)
So Murray Park HAS been good for something after all. :D

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I doubt he'll manage to beat any 2 players in any one day. Unless there's even more rain at Wimbledon than usual.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Only a joke Andy. Didn't realise you were so sensitive. I'll remember in future :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
Only a joke Andy. Didn't realise you were so sensitive. I'll remember in future :thumbsup:
sorry, but pls add a smiley next time, as its not so easy to tell whether someone is joking or being serious on this forum ;)

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Nae bother mate :). I have noticed that my deadpan humour doesn't always come across that well in writing :wallbang: ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts