Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could direct me to a website where I could find some of her songs. So far I've come across her personal site (www.almasubasic.com) but it only has a couple of songs.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Your best bet is www.folkoteka.com maybe www.domaci.de would have it you gotta register for those 2 if neither of those work let me no ill try to find other sites.

EDIT go to folkoteka click on staro get to albums from 2005 once you get there and her album is there

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
same manijak but whoa shes gunna be a star for sure . Im glad i can say i knew of who she was now before she became huge . Question for you guys does anyone have the Bosno Moja just the instrumental ?

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kralj, thanks for the effort but can you give me a direct link? I can't find anything on the sites you mentioned.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Suhovare_ZD said:
Kralj, thanks for the effort but can you give me a direct link? I can't find anything on the sites you mentioned.

ill make it easier then since FolkoTeka is a bit confusing ill download her album tonight and upload it tommorow and post the links here :)

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kralj said:
ill make it easier then since FolkoTeka is a bit confusing ill download her album tonight and upload it tommorow and post the links here :)
You're a legend!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are all classical sevdalinke. I just can't believe the girl sings so well...she sings them just as good if not better than the old legends.:wth:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
ive been hooked on this album shockingly as im not even really big femaile singers let alone children ones . Her Voice is great but we will be really able to tell her talents once she starts singing her own original songs.

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kralj said:
ive been hooked on this album shockingly as im not even really big femaile singers let alone children ones . Her Voice is great but we will be really able to tell her talents once she starts singing her own original songs.
I suppose she has a lot of growing up to do and maybe her voice even changes? The way she sings Zajdi zajdi is enough for me to know she is gifted.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Suhovare_ZD said:
I suppose she has a lot of growing up to do and maybe her voice even changes? The way she sings Zajdi zajdi is enough for me to know she is gifted.
As her voice matures she can only get better . Her natural talent will never be a problem rather her image will probably make her or break her when she gets around her 20's by then shell probably switch from sevdalinke to folk/turbo folk even .

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kralj said:
As her voice matures she can only get better . Her natural talent will never be a problem rather her image will probably make her or break her when she gets around her 20's by then shell probably switch from sevdalinke to folk/turbo folk even .
I don't know much of the modern stuff but it is a step down from the classical sevdalinke. Nothing compares to the old stuff.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Old stuff doesnt sell as much as the new stuff though thats the problem. It would be like a person doing that old school disco music in north america and tryna sell albums.

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kralj said:
Old stuff doesnt sell as much as the new stuff though thats the problem. It would be like a person doing that old school disco music in north america and tryna sell albums.
Yeah I know. I was being selfish and only thinking of myself.:pp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts