Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just noticed that we are about to approach to hit 100,000 posts... :eek::dazed: amazing...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D:tongue::dontcare:;):cool:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Us Inter supporters rock! But on a more serious note, we have a great deal more to talk about than any other team in Serie A.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Senna01 said:
Us Inter supporters rock! But on a more serious note, we have a great deal more to talk about than any other team in Serie A.
unfortunately yes.

most of them were defense from other teams
most of them were switching coachs
most of them were discussions to improve the team

unfortunately, yes, we have more to talk about

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
small suggestion nice carson for his "skills". i would like you to "update" news for some less active forums and threads. as for other active forums, surely some fans of that forums would do this same for their own clubs. i would share your work load in the spanish forums specially madrid forum. :D :tongue: we will complain at you for engaging all the "fun"! :devil: :D ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
To think I had a big celebration plan, but nothing could be done because numerodix oppose to my ideas :eek: :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
We have more posts because...

...BBilan fans are too busy to cheat with their taxes to write.
...BBuventus fans are too busy stealing things in the mall to write.
...BBadrid fans are too busy selling properties for ridiculous high prices to sort out economical crisis.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ivan Helguera said:
small suggestion nice carson for his "skills". i would like you to "update" news for some less active forums and threads. as for other active forums, surely some fans of that forums would do this same for their own clubs. i would share your work load in the spanish forums specially madrid forum. :D :tongue: we will complain at you for engaging all the "fun"! :devil: :D ;)
what forum u r referring to?? deportivo's?? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts