Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OSFP's second derby in a row, at home with no fans, and only two days after their UEFA match against Newcastle. This has got to be the best possible situation for us. Depending on how they do against Newcastle they could either be comming into this game on a high, or a low. Time for us to capitalise. Hopefully this game will be much better than that crap we saw in OAKA. 1-0 AEK!!! :thmbup:

·
Banned
195 Posts
Olympiakos have appealed the decision for the 2 match ban and a decision will be made within the week.
All will depend on what happens against Newcastle and how tired the players will be but if this match is played in front of fans then AEK has no chance.
The olympiakos players will be very pumped up for this match and if we have beaten Newcastle and the confidence is high then god help AEK.
Its no coincidence AEK copped hidings in teh UEFA cup this season by unknown teams.....I think the time has come to expose AEK's weaknesses.

·
Registered
17 Posts
REDHOT7 said:
Olympiakos have appealed the decision for the 2 match ban and a decision will be made within the week.
All will depend on what happens against Newcastle and how tired the players will be but if this match is played in front of fans then AEK has no chance.
The olympiakos players will be very pumped up for this match and if we have beaten Newcastle and the confidence is high then god help AEK.
Its no coincidence AEK copped hidings in teh UEFA cup this season by unknown teams.....I think the time has come to expose AEK's weaknesses.
amen

·
Banned
195 Posts
It looks like the powers to be are trying their very best for us not to win the title.
Our appeal was rejected even though Panathinaikos's appeal last week was accepted ( Go figure ).
It seems the powers to be are trying to even up the playing field for aekaki...after the disgraceful article44 debt clearing decision and the favourable refereeing decisions they have recieved aekaki will now face us in an empty stadium.
Oh well, Oh was predictinga 3-0 win for us ina full Karaiskaki....now we ww will win 1-0.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's a big disadvantage that oly will have no fans.
I see a draw or AEK win, they have proved that they are a good and stable team who doesn't give up

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
We've got nothing to lose here. We don't have anything to prove to anyone since we've exceeded expectations on the pitch. Personally a victory would be nice. Not that I have a problem with OSFP's players, fans, admin, boot studers or toilet cleaners. Just the twat who happens to sit on their bench as their manager that's all. :mad:

FORZA AEK! :fero:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Evil 37 said:
We've got nothing to lose here. We don't have anything to prove to anyone since we've exceeded expectations on the pitch. Personally a victory would be nice. Not that I have a problem with OSFP's players, fans, admin, boot studers or toilet cleaners. Just the twat who happens to sit on their bench as their manager that's all. :mad:

Evil you are a funny man...for a melbournite that is!

This will be a tough game for Olympiakos especially with no fans, I can see us scraping through with a 1-0 victory however Aek will have nothing to lose, I just hope our strikers for ONCE have a good game and show us what they are really worth, will the game against Newcastle during the week affect the players mentality? Both games are crucial to Olympiakos, it`s about time they showed us what they are made of!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will ERT or Antenna be showing this game in America?

·
Banned
195 Posts
Something tells me that Olympiakos will take out his frustration on AEK this Sunday.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Panathinaikos dropped points at home against Iraklis.....this is our chance to kick ahead in the league .

·
Registered
156 Posts
a hard game for osfp,aek will be fresher,running around with nine men for 45 minutes takes its toll,fatigue and no fans,plus the fact that osfp hasnt been playing well,it wouldnt surprise me if aek got a result even a win. rivaldo will be missed.a lot as usual will depend on the ref as always in greek derbys.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Grappler ,I dont know if you have seen Olympiakos play the last 4-5 matches but we have been playing alot better.
Olympiakos has alot to play for tonight, especially after teh present PAO gave them with Iraklis im sure the players have alot to prove.
AEK is a counterattacking team which relies on 3 players (Katsouranis, Soaresand Liberopoulos) . If we nullify thosep layers like we did in the 1st match and manage to score early I think wewill win quite comfortably.
Its about time someone took AEK's mask off... their 5ares and 3ares in the UEFA cup from 2nd divison teams were not a coincidence, in Europe they have not benfited from favourable refereeing decisions like thay have in Greece this year.
Its time Olympiakos expose the real AEK and even though they are lucky that weare tiredand we will be playing with no fans we have far better playersanda far better team than them.
If Olympiakos win tonight and kick ahead in teh standings then the ywill go on and win the title. The players know this and so does Bajevic.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Inferno i guess you havent been following AEK at all. If you actualylwatched us in Europe agaisnt Sevilla, Lille, and Aachen we did not deserve to lose. Also AEK does not only relie on Soares, Lymb, and Katsou. You forget Ivic, Csezar, Alves, Assunaco, Krassas etc etc etc.

*PS. Not everyone is out to get OSFP. IF you lose later today dont bother blaming the ref and the green party :p for your loss, since it usually ends up being your own teams fault. Playing shifting the blame jsut makes you look like an idiot. For example Agaisnt Newcastle. You can DL the game at Greeksoccer.com. I just watched it and all i saw was the ref not letting (BOTH) teams play, calling fouls agasint each. OSFP's penalty was suspect, while Newcastles was fair.

1-0 AEK

·
Registered
156 Posts
game finished 1-1,from what i heard on the radio osfp had the better chances,and the penalty was debatable according to the radio commentators.a bit of tension after the game between the two camps.

·
Banned
195 Posts
1-1 final score instead of 6-1. This would have to be the most unjust result of the season in the greek league. Olympiakos dominated from the 1st to the 90th minute missing many classic chances ( ball off the line, 2 one on ones ).We made AEK look likea 2nd division team.
AEK had 1 shot on goal in the whole match and were fortunate to pinch a penalty in the 75th minute, the penalty was a very harsh call, the player actually divedand played to win it..
The title race is still on, but on what I saw from AEK they should be in 8th place and not 3rd. Other teams like Kallithea, Ergotelis and Kalamaria have come to Karaiskkai and put up a better fight than what AEK did. I cannot believe this crap team is in 3rd spot.
The only reason the score finished 1-1 and not 6-1 is due to our bad luck and bad finishing.
I have no complaints about my teams performance today, we were 2 classes above AEK even though we were tired and made them look like the 2nd rate team that they are.
Giovanni could have finished the match off early in the 2nd half but he tried to finish to casually..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Game almost gave me a heart attack on several occasions. Some real questionable offside calls agaisnt us...

This was one of our worst preformances ever this year. Thank god we tied.

·
Banned
195 Posts
The Grappler said:
can you rate the players performances,and the refs.heard giovanni did nothing again.

Everyone played well except Giovann who just showed disinterest out there. Olympiakos played one of their better games of the season . Those who saw the match can vouch that the score should have been 6-1. AEK were very lucky to escape with a draw. Olympiakos doninated in every aspect.
The ref did ok,he wasnt great but he was ok, the penalty call was 50-50.
The many wrong offside calls for both teams were teh fault of the linesman not the ref, it all looks easy on replay but with the naked eye sometimes its hard to judge .
Ill say this and I dont care what the AEKtsides in here say...AEK do not deserve t be in 3rd spot. There are better teams than them who are below them.
Today they stole a point with a questionable penalty call the same way they have stolen 9 points this season with questionable calls at Ionikos and Xanthi for example.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts