Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is cool. Hopefully, they'll come to Denver, although I doubt it. Did the article say if there was a targeted region or target group for the trips? My espanol is not very strong.

Qza

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The article doesn´t say anything about possible rivals or regions, but taking in mind Aguirre and Ambriz are active part in this agreement I suppose it would be logical if they played in places with high mexican population. I´ll try to follow it so I can update it when the rivals are known.

Welcome Qza and aupa Osasuna!;)

·
4,421 Posts
It's a great new, nice to see that our teams are going out on a tour to countries like USA, Korea or Japan!

hope that it won't be close to Euskadi - Catalunya match

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Txupa said:
Yes, March games will be against Pumas in Dallas and against Chivas in Los Angeles.

http://www.eitb24.com/noticia_es.php?id=35584
Here in the U.S. and in Mexico, they always compare Athletic and Chivas because of their Mexican-only policy.

Wish they were coiming somewhere close to NYC.

QZA, is that to far from colorado to make it?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe, I actually do that with beer, when I finish a chapter I drink a bit. Thing is, in the last chapters I don´t know what the **** I´m reading!!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
bilbao2brooklyn said:
Here in the U.S. and in Mexico, they always compare Athletic and Chivas because of their Mexican-only policy.

Wish they were coiming somewhere close to NYC.

QZA, is that to far from colorado to make it?
It is too far, unfortunately. I can't justify a trip to either Dallas or Los Angeles to my fiancee. Vegas I could justify, TX I cannot. They'll be back in June, though, right? I may have more time and flexibility then if they're anywhere closer. Qza

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, I was just wandering if Osasuna brought their actual team to play the LA Galaxy? Telemundo is showing it today. I looked it up on the internet with the result of OSasuna-LA:1-0.
Also it said that the galaxy beat osasuna B:2-1.
Thanks. :)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - Osasuna: Gonzalo; Izquierdo, Miguel Flaño, Josetxo, Corrales; Ortiz (Sota, m.46), David López, Puñal (Raúl, m.46), Moha; Iván Rosado y Milosevic.

0 - Los Angeles Galaxy: Cronin; Umaña, Ihemelu, Marshall, Dunivat; Kirovski (Ngwenya, m.75), Ramírez, Nagamura, Broome; Naldo (Gómez, m.80) y Ruiz.
Gol: 1-0, m.90: Raúl.

It isn´t the starting lineup but they have some regulars (Izquierdo, Josetxo, Corrales, Puñal and Moha) it´s a good lineup.

I didn´t know about this game (not much advertisement) as shows the fact that there were only 200 fans in El Sadar, and it was free for everyone!:dazed:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts