Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can they? After all they still have to play both Real Madrid and Valencia at home in El Sadar (or whatever the hell it's called now.)

Can a moderator add a poll: Where do you think Osasuna will finish this season with options second, third, forth, fifth, sixth and not even in Europe.

But with the continued slip-ups of their CL rivals those last few are looking a bit unlikely.

Gora Osasuna! :cool:

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
They certainly can finish second.
With 10 games left, they play against 6 teams fighting to stay in la liga while Valencia and Real Madrid have a harder schedule ahead.

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Why not? I believe they also have two remaining home games against the merengues and the che and have a considerably easier match schedule than both these teams. Real Madrid have one of the hardest, if not THE hardest match schedule left. They better improve or else.. :pp

Gora Osasuna! :fero: :)

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
You're right, why not?

They've got the quality, Madrid and Valencia are struggling... truth is Osasuna had a hard period during the Africa Cup, missing Moha and Webó, and just after the winter break, when they suffered several injuries.
Now back in business they're coming to retake the second place...

GORA OSASUNA!!!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
YES, Osasuna can finish second! :thumbsup:

They are currently playing the best football out of the three teams competing to be runners-up! :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Barcamaniac said:
They certainly can finish second.
With 10 games left, they play against 6 teams fighting to stay in la liga while Valencia and Real Madrid have a harder schedule ahead.
Valencia dont have a hard schedule ahea. We already played R.M, Barca, Sevilla, Villarreal, Depor and zaragoza. I think we have good chances at getting second, after all it isent alot of points, its oly two..

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I wish they can make it in the 2nd place. I love them. What they've been doing it's impressive. Patxi Izko is an idiot for many things, but he made a TEAM, which is the way the small clubs have to compete with the top clubs.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i dont give a shit about them, i only want raul garcia to play for atleti and not luccin :D :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
after watching the fans against sevilla he will want to come very much.....we have alot of passion :D :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
if the referees didnt screw us in every match he will be playing for the champions off spain :D :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
good basque players are always welcome also to el calderon :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Chievo to net Champions recall? Friday 1 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chievo could be readmitted to the 2006-07 Champions League if UEFA opt to throw Portuguese clubs out of the competition.

The Verona-based minnows failed to qualify for the group stages after a 4-2 aggregate defeat to Levski Sofia, but may now be allowed through the back door.

That after reports in Portugal suggested that Porto, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica could be omitted from the tournament if FIFA opt to suspend Portugal from international football.

The threat of expulsion comes after a relegation row revolving around minnows Gil Vicente who fielded Angolan player Mateus last season despite not being eligible to do so.

Gil Vicente then opted to take their fight to the civil courts to lodge an appeal, subsequently violating FIFA rules.

If the trio of clubs were to be stripped of their Champions League status then Chievo, Ajax and Osasuna could benefit.

However, UEFA have looked to cool the speculation.

“At this stage, UEFA are not considering the option of replacing the Portuguese sides with clubs from other countries,” said a spokesman.

channel4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts