Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations, finally there will be 4 Basque teams in primera next year :):party::ass:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Yeah, probably because if Las Palmas wins and Osasuna loses, then they are equal on points right?

Las Palmas has a better goal difference than Osasuna. So Osasuna needs a draw against Alaves or Las Palmas must not win against La Real ( which they will not :D)

So it's probably for sure that we will be enjoying four Euskadi teams next year:cool:

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oseas, you are wrong, Osasuna can't relegate if Osasuna loses and Las Palmas wins Osasuna is first because in this cases in spanish league you must see what have they done playing with eachother, and between Osasuna and Las Palmas, Osasuna wins.

Osasuna is save!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am so glad to see that Osasuna is save. They always give Valencia a hard time but for some reason I always like their fighting spirit. ;)

:cool:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
BioJedi said:
Oseas, you are wrong, Osasuna can't relegate if Osasuna loses and Las Palmas wins Osasuna is first because in this cases in spanish league you must see what have they done playing with eachother, and between Osasuna and Las Palmas, Osasuna wins.

Osasuna is save!
Really? I didn't know that!

Well in that case:

4 Teams in the Primera next year!!!:happy:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations, it's so good for basque football, and is told, for all the spanich world:))... i'm sad that Athletic has drawn his match (I realy wanted to have won it, but football is football, and ball is a ball).... but i'm happy too... 4 teams, it's a 1/5 of all... it so good... Enhorabuena...

ATHLETIC!!! ATHLETIC!!! ZU ZARA NAGUSIA!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Real Sociedad is a classic side which I would be dissapointed to see be relegated. But thankfuly they managed to stay in La Liga and it looks like their panic signing of Kovacevic payed off better than Zaragoza`s Milosevic.

BioJedi> Maybe I`m a bit after, but I bought the "new" La oreja de Van Gogh CD and it`s really superb! Basque people makes really good music!:star:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts