Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well we should have a WC topic as well and talk about the results since WC is around the corner

We most cheer for our Ortodox Brothers of Ukraina!!!!!!!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I hope as much Ukrainains as possible can visit Macedonian forum and thank us for the support...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Well since i'm gonna be supporting the underdogs then i guess these 2 teams qualify in that category. :D

btw i'm also in support of Italy now (even though i was never a fan of them) cause at work we had an office pool and i drew Italy as my team so if they win i will win $150.00 lol Forza Italia :pp

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I only support Ukraina!!!! Ukraina i support cuz they deserve our support after 2001!!!! WC the party is around the corner

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
You have my support aswel:thumbsup:

Although Serbs have a very difficult group, hope they surprise everyone. But Ukrains on other hand, will easily go forward in my oppinon of course.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Naum said:
Serbia will win the group!!!! Ukraine as well!!!!! i think Ukraina will play Serbia in the WC final..
LOL, nah dont think so, Ukraine could win in their group, but Serbs ... kinda hard to predict their win in group.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Haha, Nice :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Naum said:
Serbia will win the group!!!! Ukraine as well!!!!! i think Ukraina will play Serbia in the WC final..
I could see them going through but Argentina is too good not to win the group and from what i have seen from Ivory Coast i wouldnt count them out as well. If its Serbia vs Ukraine in the final you will be the first person to have ever predicted this in the world. :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Naum said:
Ambis Serbia will drow argentina and win the others!! Serbia have the best deffence in the WC!!!!
Yes i saw them against Uruguay and there deffense was very strong but i still see Argentina beating them but Holland are the most overrated team besides Spain so i can see them winning the 2nd spot.

ps-you spelled orthodox wrong :pp

·
Registered
66,265 Posts
The thing with Serbia is that they're not playing the old school technical style. They still have skilled players but the style the team plays is very defensive.

We'll see if they sit back against Argentina and Holland, but I don't think they should, because with Kezman in the starting 11 you won't score much.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Thanks for the support. There should be no reason for us Serbs and Macedonians to fight as much as we do on Xtratime. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 196 Posts