Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he going to stay at parma , i hope he stays he has great skills cos he is argentinian

·
Registered
385 Posts
he will probably go away...maybe to Milan(i hate)or River PLate.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well i thought he was on his way back to river but there was all so speculation that Borduaxor some french team put in a bid.I hope he stays in italy and goes to Napoli because i want Napoli to be a succesfull club again I sought of like that team

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
orteguita, another River prospect. If he goes back to River it would be a shame (It's to soon to return to Argentina) I hope he stays here in Parma, he's got great skills but has been unfortunate.

[Edited by Millonario on 16-07-2000 at 07:10]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Forget Ortega.He has skills but if he stays at Parma he wont even be inb the bench,The guy just dont fits at European football...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think malesani makes him plat in wrong pozition he must be behind the forwards.anyway i dont get why i like a team who sells a player like veron

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he played as a forward or a right winger never in his right place malesani never plays a supporter behind forwards

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually he never played nor as a forward and especially not as a right winger.He laways played behind the forwards,and Malesani always use a player there!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
you're wrong,Amo,as far as i know,in his national team Ortega plays as a forward partner with Batigol.and he also ever played as right winger,but i forget in which team.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
oh..i see:D:D yeah in Parma he always played as playmaker right behind Crespo and Di vaio/Stanic,replacing Veron's position,am i right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts