Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ortega 'I wouldn't mind playing for Napoli'
Parma's Argentinian midfielder, Ariel Ortega,
said, 'I would like to play for Napoli. Maradona said it would be the right team for me.'

How much money can we get from Napoli, with Tanzi co-owner and all? Not much, I'm afraid. Could be smart to give Ariel to them as goodwill though. Then one day when Napoli have a player we want... :)

S

·
0 Posts
as long as the Camorra doesn't get an influence on Ariel, I can be a good move for him...and for Parma as has been a flop since joining.

·
Registered
385 Posts
YOU MAKE AMISTAKE W. STERK:
RIQUELME: hes a Boca Jros player
AIMAR, SAVIOLA AND ANGEL: they are River PLate Players.

Ortega dont accept play in BOCA JUNIORS, because is imposible a interchange
RIQUELME/ORTEGA +MONEY

Amoroso wrote:
"In my opinion,we should go for none else than Javier Saviola"

Saviola is good whit great talent, but...Why he is not at Argentine National Team Player regulary? Hes not having playing in the road to the world cup 2002, Besides is not the top scorer of River. But finally i think that:

...If Crespo goes Lazio, we have the chance to sign Angel (Central Forward and top scorer of River Plate)...Hes a goal guarantee.

Crespo to Lazio and Angel + money to Parma

If Crespo goes Juve/Milan Tanzi must try sign Saviola¡

But i think that the priority is a playmaker and i pray for Aimar (Maybe a interchange for Ortega). He was convoke for the matchs of Argentine national team. Hes really a superclass playmaker in my opinion is better than Riquelme.

Finally, if Parma cant sign Angel/Saviola, Montella could be a good oportunity, because Parma lose Hasselbaink

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
oops sorry i should have known he from Boca

about Aimar at CM3 it is said that he plays for Betis Sevilla did he play there or did the deal didn't went through?

S

·
0 Posts
Willem,

I think you are mistaking something.
I have CM3 also but I think Betis just signed him in the game cuz he starts at River. Betis always signs some young argie players at the start of the season in CM3/CM99-00. When I played the always wanted Placente (def at River), Angel, Aimar, or Peralta(Huracan)

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts