Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ortega-Aimar loan swap possible
River Plate wants Ariel Ortega, Parma wants to sell him, the agent of the player wants to keep him in Italy: these are the starting positions for a deal which have great chances to be closed in a positive way.

The experience of Ortega with Parma is surely over. Bought last summer from Sampdoria for almost 30 billion lire (€15.5m) to replace Juan Sebastian Veron, he was figured out as one of the main cause for the failure season of Parma. In Serie A he just collected 18 appearances and scored 3 goals.

The position of Antonio Caliendo, his agent, is that to make him move to Napoli, just a step far from Serie A. And the player already said he is available to play in the former club of Diego Armando Maradona.

But obviously Parma is working for a deal which can be more interesting for the itself. As reported by 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', River Plate, where Ortega played till 1997, met the player in last days and decided to try to take him back, according the will of the Argentina international. What the South American club offers is a loan swap for an year with Pablo Cesar Aimar, attacking midfielder, in previous months already on the market list of Parma.

The only obstacle to this negotiation is that River owns Aimar jointly to his agent Gustavo Mascardi: it will be up to him to decide if to agree this deal.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hope this comes true,ortega is a great player but i think aimar is better and i'ts good for the team with a player like him in the squad.
forza aimar

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Wait a minute...LOAN swap? NO WAY! the last thing I need to see right now is us giving Aimar a year of valuable experience in Seria A and then Milan/Juve/Lazio comes to buy him and we are AGAIN stuck with Ortega.No,no,no...if it is a permanent deal it's great but a not a loan...

I've also heard that Bolano is going to Boca Juniors for Julio Marchant.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
My sentiments excactly AMO.
It would seem Parma were gambling too hard on that one.
If you were not to qualify for CL next season, and speculating that Aimar made a spectular entrance to the Italian scene- it could all be lost, and You would be stucked with ortega once again. Lone businesses are generally awful if you don't have the rights to the player in question.

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yess just swap him for real, he i don't think they have pay extra( :))

Yess if he makes a good apperance next year he will defenatly be stolen if we only loan him.

I hope Bolano stays, please don't gamble again on a new 'unproven' talent(???)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
why trade bolano for marchant?
whats the diffrence both are young and bolano has not played that much in parma yet.

·
Registered
385 Posts
ABSOLUTYY AIMAR IS A GREAT TALENT PLAYER...he wiil be a superclasss player..

i wrote:
Is so evident that if Parma pretends win the scudetto, is necessary sign new players..and im having to write concrete:

URGENT¡
Critical Point: A playmaker.

Defender: Laursen.
Left Wind: Stankovic
Right Wind: Brocchi (Fuser is going old)
Playmaker: Rui Costa or Pablo Aimar/Roman Riquelme.

(I prefer Aimar and maybe Tanzi must try a interchange for Ortega+money/Aimar)
Forward: Angel/Saviola

bUT..Wait a minute...LOAN swap? NO WAY...RIHT WHIT YOU AMOROSO.

Finally i saw Marchant player and hes no better than bolaño aniway..besides hes very young and rookiee player (he just played around 8 games whit Boca). PARMA NEEDS ADD NO REST¡

I have serious doubts about Amoroso(THE PLAYER), who is so carent of temperament.
Was he playing against Inter?.. I dont saw him¡

·
Registered
421 Posts
marchant is born in 1980
it is look like he is GOOOD
i heard he is HARD WORKING
he caan play
central medfeilder
def medfeilder
RIIGHT medfelder
i want aimar at parma

V

·
0 Posts
Now here is an idea, do loan Aimar but at the same deal require first buying option for him. Its a win win situation. Parma doesn't have to pay anything this season (No risk, invest thier money else where), get that chance to play and than judge from there. If he plays bad in SerieA let him go back to River or allow for another nonItalian team to buy him. Like what you saw simply buy him as you have the 1st option.

FORZA JUVE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts