Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post those that you do when u score goals/youve seen others do...

My Favorite: a kneeling shooting a bow and arrow move

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I sometimes take the shirt over my head like Rivaldo did but that thread reminds me of a celebration Claudio Lopez is said to once have done against Barça. He went to the Barça fans-curve and on his knees and played the peeing dog. Very tastefull ;r. Lopez ... you couldve done this against Madrid our at least into the Boixos' direction ;) :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I walk like 'I-m-Superior' Henry... with a Glum face.

and sometimes

I do a MARTINS

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Not bad for a first post.. ;) I used to open my arms out wide and run back to the centre circle. I don't tend to jump or do extravagent celebrations because by the time I scored I would have been exhausted from the move leading up to it. :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
It is isn't really a massive issue for me. :D

When I do score its just whatever feels right at the time. I quite like the Ronaldo/Pires wagging of the finger.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
I do like a Bret Hart-arms-side-to-side-shaking-in-and-out sort of thing but with my arms OVER my shoulders. I don't know how to explain it, it's like the Montella celebration, but I shake my arms...

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I love Montella's aeroplane celebration, and I love the name they've given him: aeroplanino.

Inzaghi is just pure emotion, you can't not get exciteds when you watch him. Runs around like a maniac.

Martins backflips are spectacular, dunno how he does it after playing over an hour of football some times.

You don't see much of the golden boot these days, you know the one where the goalscorer gets his boot polished by a teammate.

Vieri with Del Piero against Norway in 1998. Just sat down with his legs crossed and put a finger to his mouth.

What's with Ronaldo putting his wrist on his forehead? I don't understand it.

I think Raul and Pirlo kiss their rings when they score. Calm and and classical.

Some players point their thumbs at their name on their back, which looks cool.

Some players do the baby cradle if they've just had a newborn, I think it started (or came to fame) in 1994 by a Brazilian (Romario, Bebeto???)

Inzaghi against Bayern two seasons ago. Ran to the corner flag, put his top on the flag and raised it to the home crowd. Special moment!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Once, during a local indoor tournament, a friend of mine who was injured and I did some funny sh!t after I scored.

Within the minute I scored a lucky goal I must admit, but I ran to him, put my foot on his lap and he started polishing it. :D

I know it's been done before, but it was classic. :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Kaka with his 2 fingers pointed to the sky!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Delpiero vs monaco 1997 i think

trezeguet is always funny when he scored and DAMMNN SHIT EMERSON HHAHAHAH is is so cool , you dont wanne fight emerson if you see him after he scored :D

the second best ever was

norway-ITALIA 0-1 (france98)

Vieri scored and sit down delpiero come's and sit down to vieri and chat to togheter and than somebody slide's in the arms of vieri and delpiero and i cant remeber who it was but it was a cool sliding :D

and the best ever! :proud:

Italia-west germany 3-1

the 2-0 off Tardelli

The famous shout ! :proud: that was magic

Italia World champions :proud:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Some of the funniest have to be Robbie Fowler pretending to snort cocaine or Paulo Di Canio immating theref diving after some incident. One person whos not original is Shearer, has he ever used more than one celebration.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts

:jester:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts