Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Van Persie was the first to say that he was included in a preselection for this game now today also Ajax.nl reports a few new names in comparison with previous selections. Heitinga and De Jong could make it too now if they survive the the second round of the selection too.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Hope finally youth will get a chance, this a great oppurtunity, we've got nothing to loose... just a friendly.

btw, what's the exactly date of the match?

·
Registered
59,016 Posts
We'll be playing in new Nike shirts for this game btw. Had the link a few days ago but now lost it :eek:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a glimpse of the new shirts too. I first thought that it were trainingshirts, but then it appeared that the color I thought was red was orange. :eek:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
are they new for the Euro ? In my opinion the old ones looked better, especially the black away-kit.
But the nicest shirts are always worn by Italy. ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't you read the rules of the Dutch forum? :fero: No positive words allowed about the Italians. :groan:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. There's nothing positive to be found about them, so no need to worry about them. :tongue:

Although whatever you say don't mention the War. I did it once, but I think I got away with it. ;)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
ah, there is freedom of speach here? *gg*
I thought theres also the danger of getting banned. ;)
Where´s our little troublemaker btw? Totally gone?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
chivu said:
Haven't you read the rules of the Dutch forum? :fero: No positive words allowed about the Italians. :groan:
I hope you mean about Italian football! :eek: :D ;)

Am I the only one who can't open the link with the shirts? :groan:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well yeah, you can't help being born like that. :tongue: I dont see anything wrong with link. I can still open it.

Delpi, do you mean our transformers fan? Well, he's gone for the moment, but we can never be sure if he will be gone for good.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
chivu said:
Here's a link I found on the forum of Psv.netwerk

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/Sneijdernieuw.jpg
I'm blown away. Easily a million times better than anything else Nike has made for us. It isn't neon dayglo "i'm a traffic cop" orange, it doesn't have stupid designs, it is back to the traditional all-winning orange and white instead of the all-losing orange and black. I need one.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
the link worked without any problems. :)
I think it's my stupid computer... :groan: :(

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
I think the new one looks awful. I really liked the ultra-bright orange shirts. Like Cruyff said, the opposition should feel pain in their eyes from looking at the Dutch shirt. It's sad that Holland will never wear those shirt in a big tournament.
And I liked the black shorts instead of white ones too. On the positive side, the black away shirt looked terrible IMO. I much more prefer a white away shirt. And I didn't like the blue ones either.

On the game. I think Advocaat will experiment with some players who have played well in the Dutch league so far. So I think van Persie, Heitinga, de Jong, will get their first cap. USA isn't a very strong side anyway, so playing with inexperienced player won't necessarily result in a loss I think.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts