Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a Palace forum but like noone goes in there. I am really frustrated by him, I am a Palace fan and he is turning a club that aims for promotion in to relegation battlers. It is not like he has done anything great for the Under 21s. What do you think of him, you would not allow him to take charge of your club would you?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Opinions damnit!!!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I think he is shit even not knowing him, this will increase the answers, your welcome..ah! and I think he is overrated

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Like I said the other day in the Palace forum, I think he's a clown and a crap manager.

·
The Black Knight
2,038 Posts
As a Hull fan I am really surprised that he is sinking so low - he acchieved double promotion with us... he should be doing well with Palace.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
He's had money Greeny,and look what he bought with it, Shefki bleedin Kuqi:doh:

He played the left footed Hughes on the right and the right footed McAnuff on the left yesterday,is it any wonder we've got no width when they want to come inside all the time:ass:

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Only really saw what he did with Leicester City where I will remember them for starting the season rock solid in defence and the perseverence of the crap Akinbiyi

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he turned Leicester from a pretty decent side into an absolute joke of a team, ruined five years work from O'Neill in about two months.

u21s play pretty piss poor football even if he gets them a few results.

his level I think is League one or two, playing spit and sawdust football.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
...hard act to follow though O'Neill, he took Wycombe to back-to-back promotions and when he left the team died on its' arse because he gets extra out of players

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
true, but their decline was rapid, he spent all the Heskey money on sub standard shit and it looks like he is repeating the trick at Selhurst.

even listening to him as a pundit you very quickly realise he has the tactical mind of a garden slug.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: @ the slug stuff that is classic.

You can always get Dowie back :lala:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Taylor won't be going anywhere for a while yet,Unless Jordan is an enormous hypocrite. This is what he said re: the Dowie sacking yesterday.......

"I think parting company with someone after 12 games is very early and is not what support is about - support is about supporting people in adversity, unless they are really going the wrong way."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts