Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a traitor and he has sold his soul to the devil. I wish him nothing but misery. He was given the honour of wearing the Barca colours, the captains armband and the hopes and dreams of Catalunya. Figo - chingas tu madre, cago en tu leche, hacete cojer y metete un palo en el culo. The King is Dead - Long live the King. Good f£@king riddance to you - TRAITOR.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Figo is a great player, but he moved b/c he thought he could get a new barca contract, but his name won reals election...He isn't worth that kind of money nobody is but that kind of money for a very good player and an election made his buyout clause seem cheap...There have to be repercussions of the cost of this deal....

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I don´t think so, Hala.
Figo betrayed Barca and that was just inexcusable.

Buying Figo was a promise by Perez, but I don´t think selling Redondo was one, huh?

G

·
0 Posts
I hope he gets seriously injured, play like the [email protected]~#€ that he is, and end up playing in a second division team earning 1,000 bucks a year! That ought to teach him a lesson! He could have had everything, but now he will rot!
He once was one of my favorite Barca players, but know I don't even want to see him!

Now, I am so mad, I won't even finish writing what I intended to about that traitor; it would be too degrading.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
He has sold himself like a whore. The guy ain't worth ****, JUDAS! Never thaught he would lower himself to that disgrace.

T

·
0 Posts
Sorry, but I don´t get this topic! Figo, what are you talking about? I´ve been interested in soccer for a long time, but I haven´t heard that name before. Is it a new guy from the youth team? I thought we were discussing professionals here!? Players who behave like professionals, and, as I said, I haven´t heard of anyone named Figo who fits into that description. Are you sure you don´t mean Judas, the scum who signed for Real today?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I already edited a picture of him holding a Madrid-jersey...
What's written above the 10? Judas, what else?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
The difference between him and Judas is when Judas became a traitor to his leader, his leader died. Barca will not be killed by this traitor. We will rise again and crush everyone who steps in our path.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I think that Real Madrid will just find it even more funny and satisfying to see how mad we are after this deal.
OK, so Figo betrayed us all with this disgrace, but the only way to show our disappointment with him is to just forget all about him.
We are still barca and I still believe that we are the world's best team. So all that changed today was that we can now improve on this great team by around $50 million, and Real just dropped $60 million closer to bankrupcy.
The future is bright. :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one person is ever bigger than the club. We will become a stronger club after this. We should not allow ourselves to be treated like [email protected] by judas players ever again. We dont want players who do not love the colours - they do not deserve the honour of representing Barca. Who should replace judas? Zidane? De la Pena?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I heard Real Mierda has to sell Redondo and Hierro to raise enough funds for Figo :) They will sell two key-players for a guy who isn't really a key-player :D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I don´t think Hierro will leave Madrid but Redondo is very likely to join either Inter or Milan.

Redondo is not only a key player for Real but also loyal.
Selling a loyal player like him in order to finance this traitor named...eh...Judas isn´t very smart from Perez, I guess.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
You didn't "hear" it, you read it in my post.

Dutch, you've always taken pride in being a sensible fan. Neither of the forums needs a war of insults in my opinion. So, leave the "Mierda"-likes out. You don't even speak spanish, do you?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
hala> absolutely true.... Although I know the necessairy words including this one. And the Hierro-story is something I heard.... But still this isn't what Figo did to us... I think this is worse... In your situation it's your own club doing it...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
If Redondo and Hierro are sold...

We'll have a very very very strange situation: Real-fans and Barça-fans agreeing about what should be done with one of the two presidents....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts