Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now we haven't seen the Crespo of Parma and Lazio. He is slower, his touch is worse and his runs off the ball isn't what I expect. He still scores as if out of habit but physically he's not the same Hernan as the one I want at Milan.

Myself for one hope for Gila or indeed any number of hot youngsters Milan are linked with in the summer.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Politician said:
Right now we haven't seen the Crespo of Parma and Lazio. He is slower, his touch is worse and his runs off the ball isn't what I expect. He still scores as if out of habit but physically he's not the same Hernan as the one I want at Milan.

Myself for one hope for Gila or indeed any number of hot youngsters Milan are linked with in the summer.
Agreed :thmbup:

P.S. Let's hope that he will give his contribution till May, then we'll see what happens. Probably the choice will fall on either him or JDT leaving Milan, but who knows. Should Crespo score like hell till the end...... :stuckup:

P.P.S. I also believe that a decisive factor would be how much Chelsea want fot him. If they ask for anything above 5 MLN, he's gone.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
I agree, Politician, his first touch of the ball has generally been poor. He scores his goals but isn't playing well, imo.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Laudrup said:
I agree, Politician, his first touch of the ball has generally been poor. He scores his goals but isn't playing well, imo.
yes exactly ! but hopefuly,soon he will be in form,

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
never though much of him since the start of year...

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Though I have to admit that he is slower (he is older and after the injuries his speed definitely went down,lets not forget that) he almost has 9 serie A goals, a hat trick in the CL and one of our top scores in coppa italia, and he didn't play for the first 4th of our season
Lav said he gets a lot of lucky rebounds and stuff... personally I think that what he lost in speed is almost compensated by what he gained in positioning and awareness.
Until he stops scoring or stops being a threat: Sheva - Crespo

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Crespo and Milan? He's a perfect fit!

Crespo + Milan = Serie SNORE :D

·
va' fancul
1,922 Posts
Dagoods said:
Crespo and Milan? He's a perfect fit!

Crespo + Milan = Serie SNORE :D
Take that stupid crown off your head, its starting to wear. :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
canzano55 said:
Take that stupid crown off your head, its starting to wear. :D

Are you mentally stable? Or are you being tested as an experiment in Artificial Stupidity?

:D

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Don't forget he also scored twice against the Germans last week.

I don't know what is with some football fans and their obsession with speed. Crespo maybe not be the fastest but last time I checked his job wasn't to run 100m in under 10 seconds it was to put the ball in net.

I've always rated Crespo highly. He is simply a great finisher, deadly in the box.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Despite a couple of moments where Crespo has seemed like his old self he hasn't been outstanding.The goal's in the Messina game were more reminiscent of his old real self,I agree with Diavolo much above 5million euro's then forget it.He needs to fire in the big games really.
he's a brilliant team player but we need a bit more of him I believe.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Hernan deserves our full support till this May.
As long as he keeps scoring, I have NO complain. We should wait until summer to discuss reconstructing our front line. Don't forget Pippo will soon be back.
I am confident.:stuckup:

FORZA HERNAN:devil:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Roman2k said:
Don't forget he also scored twice for against the Germans last week.
]

Exactly. If it wasnt for Crespo and l'onorevole Sig. Farina :yuck: (DIE DIE!), the Argies would have get quite a beatin'.

No Saviola, no Riquelme kept them in the game, but just Crespo.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Psycho said:
]

Exactly. If it wasnt for Crespo and l'onorevole Sig. Farina :yuck: (DIE DIE!), the Argies would have get quite a beatin'.

No Saviola, no Riquelme kept them in the game, but just Crespo.

usually scorers steal the limelight of a game...why being so harsh on hernan?

pippo has also be hated by many non-milanista here...he hasn't that much skill, speed or flashes...and his goals are ugly and lucky in people's eyes.
But only loser like interista would complain about him, not us
milanista :thmbup:

recently our problem is the accuracy of turning chances into goals. We badly need a more-fit hernan and pippo to change this scenario.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Hernan is one of the classiest strikers I've ever seen,and i've always had that opinion of him.have a look at some of his great goals and positional play,truly out of this world.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I think Crespo is a great striker but he hasn't looked like his old self. Anyways, I still got the notion that Argentinians are Inters cup of tea.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Haven't been able to watch too much Milan this season so I won't comment too much on Crespo. But we should really see how he performs in the big matches, including the Champions League, and then assess his price tag. If it's too much, let him go back to Chelsea. If it's affordable, then sell Tomasson. What the case, buy Gilardino because he looks like a gem.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Elephant King said:
Hernan deserves our full support till this May.
As long as he keeps scoring, I have NO complain. We should wait until summer to discuss reconstructing our front line. Don't forget Pippo will soon be back.
I am confident.:stuckup:

FORZA HERNAN:devil:
The Elephant King has spoken :shades:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts