Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having already read the argument about the ref needing time to put the whistle in his mouth and therefore made his mind up before he blew, I know where you're going with this. Look Glen, I saw the match, I saw the replay... that ball was COMING OF Cannavaro's head AT THE TIME the whistle blowed. So Cannavaro's header was made BEFORE the whistle blowed!! But we are talking about fractions of seconds! I really don't see the point of this nitpicking, it's all water under the bridge now. Juve won, Parma lost. The ref handed the victory to you on a silver plate, but you haven't won lo scudetto yet! So lets just see what will happen during Lazio-Reggina and Perugia-Juventus! It's not over yet!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Listen Glen, I consider myself as civilized, but now I have a very hard time to accept that rubbush in a polite way. How biased can you get, I can't believe you actually believe your own rubbish. It's a shame and if you would be reasonable, you would have to accept and admit it.

The scudetto this year is given to you and your team on crook ground. Period. And if your gifted and always presented with gifts team will have trouble next weekend, it will happen again. It's a scandal and crying shame. You should be embarrest for this year's scudetto.

J

·
0 Posts
Why everybody talks about Cann's goal being dissallowed ? To me, the important thing is JUVE win the game. I don't care about that thing...

------------------
Forza JUVE !!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Some of You may think that this is irrelevant, but I'll ask anyway (only people who has seen the match plus replays qualifies for this poll).

Do you think De Santis blew his whistle before, at the same time or after Cannavaro got his head to the ball ?

I will add my conclusions to this poll later on.

Ciao.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Which makes you typical and riding the crook wave with joy.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
don't bother Glen. these people are so caught up in self-pity that they won't listen to anything. fine then, believe what you want to believe. lazio is the moral winner or whatever sore loser tag cragnotti wants to label themselves ... which is probably to deflect the flak away from himself for screwing up needlessly throughout the course of the season. what's so absurd about the whole situation is the implication of being absolute angels like nobody has ever benefitted from dodgy calls apart from juve. what's this? some new form of dementia? first it was boring juve, then lucky juve and now corrupt juve. what's so laughable is that nobody really knows the truth and yet pretends and speaks as though they know everything. excuses are what you have now, lazio and what you're left with. go on and bring up the past, implicate milan and whoever too. its a familiar tale, isn't it?

V

·
0 Posts
I still think that Lazio can win. I saw the last game against bologna and they played great. I also think that Simeone is playing better than ever. He and the other argentinians were recently playing here in my country against our National team. They played well too.

Juve doesnt deserve the scudetto!!!!
Forza Lazio!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Cannavaro said that he headed the ball at the same time the ref blowned.As far as I'm concerned I believe Cannavaro who I consider one of the most honest footballers.Besides,all this happened in so little space of time that noone relaxed.Nor the Parma player nor the Juve.

Well,I believe Cannavaro and not Mr De Santis.Clear goal for me.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

A

·
0 Posts
I don't think this question needs an opinion, there are facts speaking for themselves.
De Santis blew his whistle after Cannavaro had headed the ball.

What De Santis saw is a mysterium. The worst of all is that De Santis himself lied after the game, which makes things to look even more clear to me. De Santis did his job and that was to let Juventus win.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glen I´m surprised to see such a lame post from an obviously smart guy like yourself. De Santis shouldn´t have blown his fxxking whistle period. I don´t care if he blew the same second as Cannavaro hit the ball or 5 minutes before the corner was taken in the first place.

Serie A has turned into a farce and it´s hard for me to accept the fact that journalists, media and coaches all over the world are making fun of the way football is being played in italy. Surely you must feel in a similar way when players are falling left and right ( not talking about a specific player but the players in the top clubs in general )laying on the ground in " obvious and extreme pain " just to get up 30 seconds later and play the rest of the game with no problems.

Statistics must show that Serie A has the least amount of injuries of the top leauge and yet every other minute there´s a player laying on the ground looking like someone shot him with a 45.

The refs are allowing this farce to go on and even helping it by being totally incompetent and bias.

I´m a Lazio fan and I complain alot over the decisions of the refs - what about the fans of teams like Bologna and Udinese. These teams are treated even worse in the hierarcy of Serie A ( it doesn´t matter if Bologna ends in the 11th or 10th position to the refs or Serie a as long as they don´t change the standings of the top clubs )

We could have a leauge of 2 teams playing 34 games - Milan and Juve, they´d each own 50% of the refs and they´d each win the same amount of games.

Back to the topic: De Santis disarmed a dangerous situation before or while it happened that doesn´t matter. What matters is that Juve took 3 points from a game that rightly ended 1 - 1 and there is just no way to justify the call.

Please Glen stand up straight and admitt that Juventus should have drawn that game you´ll only gain from it in the long run.

Forza Lazio !! Juve di Merda !!!!

Ps. Del Piero had a superb game but who cares ??

·
Registered
341 Posts
What really surprises me about all this conspiracy talk is that no-one can

1) ...justify why Milan would bother having two crappy seasons if they indeed bought all the refs, including a hugely humilitating loss to Juve at the San siro in the process and a loss to Lazio in the Coppa Italia final. why not just buy the league and take the cup while we're at it.

2) ...justify why Juve would bother having a crap season in which they also lose their great coach.

3) ...explain why Juve and Milan simply dont come first and second every season. Maybe winning it alternate years to make it fair and spread the ref-buying costs.

4) ...explain why we would even allow a situation in which Lazio could get a sniff at the title. That doesnt seem like good value for money to me, for example, why let you win at the Delle Alpi.

Any good explanations are welcome, I will wait with baited breath for the intricate tales you guys will concoct about this one. Let me get you started.....Maybe it's because we want to keep it exciting for the fans :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
And you please explain why other teams of equal strength with Juve and Milan (Inter,Lazio,Parma,Roma) NEVER actually take the league? please dont start speaking about the two scudetti Lazio has or 1 of roma or Inter which were 37268726766672 years ago.I simply cant understand this.Could you explain?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

A

·
0 Posts
well said amoroso !!

We don't have anything to explain, if Tapi is not able by himself to understand and see what is going on, please continue to live in that world. We are tired to play this game with different rules depending on what shirt the team have.
It's time to change, understandable is that Tapi who is a fan of Juve or Milan doesn't want to change...why change something that is working out so well ?

I hope for the best, of the best football league in the world, that every single person, that is involved in the Italian football federation and all other places that have anything to do with Italian football, is going to resign this summer.
The Italian football need to be updated, just like a computer. Most member of the Italian football federation knows that Milan and Juve are two teams in the league, they have also heard about Inter but they have no idea of who the others are.

TIME TO CHANGE, NO MATTER WHO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON (why do I still hope?)

Forza Lazio

V

·
0 Posts
Ok, so you say the whistle was blowed at the same time Canavarro headed the ball. In other word you guys think that the ref (favoring juve) KNEW that the ball was going TO HIT THE POST and go in JUST as cannavaro put his head on the ball. Is this what you are claiming? the ref anticipating the ball going in so he thought, "oh, I have to blow the whistle have to save Juve because I believe the ball will go in" all in mater of a 1/2 second (at the time cannavaro put his head on the ball & before the ball went in goal).

I think that many of the Lazio fans wants to believe this story just to make you feel better in case juve wins the championship. You guys made the same kind of claims (ref like milan) last year when Milan won it over lazio.

BE REAL LAZIO & PARMA FANS
FORZA JUVE

D

·
0 Posts
don't write us off yet chinq. we are a good side n we will fight till the very end. i believe lazio can still do it. juve is not A CERTAIN WINNER YET!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Tapi don´t be an idiot !! Of course Juventus and Milan can´t be given an express highway to Lo Scudetto. A ref can´t bomb a game but he can ease a team into victory if they are already controlling the game - like Juve did yesterday against Parma.

If you have a team like Perugia but called Juventus then you can´t win Lo Scudetto however since all top teams are fairly equal in head to head ( if you take the first 11 ) the help from refs is invaluable. Small things like offsides and a penalty here and there and a dissalowed goal here and there is enough to decided the championship.

When Juve goes head to head with Milan I´m sure that both teams do their outmost to win and some seasons the games end with Juve as a winner others with Milan that doesn´t matter. The championship is decided during 34 games and the Milan - Juve games are just a small part of it 1/17th to be precise they only count for 6 points.

Look at some stats instead of talking crap !! This season the refs in Lazio games have almost always gotten terrible ratings ?? Why is that ( stupid moggi said that Bologna should have had a penalty in the first minute yesterday but the turin based and all mighty Gazzetta gave the ref a cool 7 not something you give when an obvious penatly is missed huh ?? )

Further Lazio have had a huge amount of penalties denied like in the Reggina/Cagliari and Parma games - in all those games there was controversy surrounding the fact that Lazio where denied obvious penalties - you guys think that it´s us the fans ?? THE VOICES ABOUT THOSE PENALTIES CAME FROM GAZZETTA AND CORRIERE 2 OF THE BIGGEST SPORT PAPERS IN EUROPE !!! Gazzetta is considered as the most reliable sports paper in europe - A 60minutes for Europe if you wish.

More - Malesani said after the Parma game - Lazio where wrongly denied a penalty ?!?

The President of Reggina said " We where lucky that the ref didn´t see the penalty "

I Can´t remember the Cagliari deal.

That´s a possible 6 extra points !! how are we supposed to react ?? ( we drew those games )

In the second round we played Bari - Salas scores from a long distans shot ??? What happens ??? The goal is dissalowed and of course Rai shows the pictures and nothing ?!? Everybody is as confused as we are ??? That´s another 2 points !!!

When we went to San Siro to play Milan they got 2 penalties within 15 minutes ?!?! is that something common ?? does that happen alot to Juventus ??

When Milan came to Olimpico they got a penalty - ok fair enough they still suck.

To me it´s typical that not one single Juventus fan has the balls / heart / self respect to stand up and say - Parma where robbed !! Or just to open your eyes and see that when something happens once or twice it´s bad - good luck but when it happens year in and year out it´s a system.

So what the fxck am I doing wasting time trying to explain how it is when you guys would rather belive that JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

D

·
0 Posts
Vito-Corleone.....
Was it a goal or not?
Answer:Yes it was.
Why was it disallowed?
Answer:For no reason.

Juventini:Ladri d'Italia.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts