Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends i am making this one final attempt at winning you back, i want to be a part of the family...whats your demands for my redemption?

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
I am a simple man who doesn't ask much of life. Your earnest wish for approval is enough for me. I welcome you with open arms my friend.

As for some of the others I'll give you some tips on their respective weaknesses.

Bob w the Bat - Ronn Moss
Firdaus - Recoba
Pulsar (G.Facchetti) - Marco Branca
Pun - Quaresma
Azzkikr - hm, he hates everyone, but he is banned so nevermind
Carson35 - Young dudes
Tazz - Ibra

13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my friend thank you so much, i will give you the role of my spiritual mentor. maccain has joe the plummer and i have you nacka the swede:proud:
i will try to please everyone's weakness but hmm carson's one seems risky? do i have to like young dudes or something? and what do i have to do to the young dudes

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
my friend thank you so much, i will give you the role of my spiritual mentor. maccain has joe the plummer and i have you nacka the swede:proud:
i will try to please everyone's weakness but hmm carson's one seems risky? do i have to like young dudes or something? and what do i have to do to the young dudes
Not like that (I hope)... :nervous:

Just spread a few rumours of guys like Cesc or Messi joining Inter and you should be on his good side. :thumbsup:

P.S. I think that if the Plumber and Palin made babies together the result could be really interesting. :err:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Do i have to avatar a guy with beard to be part of this discusson?

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
I'm not sure. But if you're feeling left out here is an avatar for you.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
For starters, if you are a young dude, you are automatically in. But if you are an old dude BUT you are a virgin, he can consider squeezing you in, no pun intended.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
ROTFL....Thanks Nack....

360, zero demand for zero redemption.

Welcome Back ! (if that is necessary)

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
Also available is mass murderer/brutal dictator Balotelli.

Or Mexican freedom fighter Kaka.

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
one other point my friend, tazz called my thread created in praise of the almighty ibra "stupid"..:moan: this is confusing, i thought that was gonna make me popular here
He is just denying his love for the guy to keep up his cool image.

I think...

·
Registered
23,820 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
A 'stupid' thread doesnt make the thread opener less popular (or more) :neutral:

360, you may make your acceptance speech, since there isnt any objections as we have seen ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:howler: @ those pics...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts