Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say we all devise a plan to rob fort knox and then give the proceeds to Wenger so he can buy Villa. Rob from the rich, give to the Arse.
-

----Ade----
RVP-----Villa
-Nasri--Fab--
-----DM-----

:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Would it be easier to just rob Villa?

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
he scored a hat trick today. he is officially out of our buying zone now.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
If he doesn't come to us, I see him going to Liverpool if he even leaves Spain. I'm pretty sure Madrid and Barcelona are sending their representatives to Valencia as we speak.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
If he's sold (Valencia officials are looking for other ways to raise the money for the stadium before finally deciding on selling), he'll be sold offshore. There is no way he's sold to Barca or even more to Madrid, unless Clownderon offers something like 15M+ more than any of the closest bidders offshore. Still I see it very hard he'll stay locally, even if that happens.

So if Valencia decides to sell, you guys have a good chance although I don't think Wenger will offer anything to the opening 40M Euros Valencia want (and that was before he went hattrick crazy :pp). He's probably off to Chelsea sadly..

·
props u can read
768 Posts
after the euro villa will be most clubs #1 transfer target. he would link up so well with our football and sure to become a legend. he's already said he likes the arsenal but wenger has already said he isn't in the market for a striker, and valencia will not let go of him for less than 27 mill.

You can dream of a david villa playing for us, me ? even my dreams im a realist. Im dreaming that he doesnt go to any other epl club, because he will be a terror

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I'm sorry Liverpool do not have the capabilites to sign Villa, i know Liverpool fans and they admit they are going through a thin transfer kitty this summer, they are not spending 35m+ on a player, please keep it realistic and don't just hear'say.

Got to say Arsenal are not spending 35m+ either.

Realistically?

Real Madrid
Chelsea

.....Maybe Barca? That's it really.

·
props u can read
768 Posts
If he doesn't come to us, I see him going to Liverpool if he even leaves Spain. I'm pretty sure Madrid and Barcelona are sending their representatives to Valencia as we speak.
ye, there is a big spanish feel at liverpool with torres, alonso, reina etc. And benitez is the ex valencia gaffa so that gives in the edge aswell. But im hearing that liverpool are really struggling to get money after out spending everyone last season the owners are being tight hence their transfer targets being degen and other crap players. To be honest though, torress and villa are just wayyy to good players to be at a club like liverpool, no disrespect but we all know it
personally i think united is likely. They will get rid of the glass man saha and fergie is already in the market for a striker. and, we know they aint short of cash.
doubt chelsea will sign him, depends on who's the manager but villa doesnt seem the type of guy that will fukk up his career for an extra 20k a week
if not arsenal im hoping he ends up in italy. really doubt it though

k..thats my peice

great player though, cant wait to see him again...oh and how good was fabregas, take xavi off :thumbsup:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Realistically?

Real Madrid
Chelsea

.....Maybe Barca? That's it really.
Real Madrid is not realistic. There is just too much hatred from our part on them from they pulled before, so I don't see it happening. Same thing with Barcelona but we have better relationship obviously. Maybe as last resort if no one else offers anything respectable but that won't happen because a lot of teams with cash will be interested anyway.

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
He prefers Liverpool to Arsenal.

That is all

Neither club will sign him though. Will probably sign for Chelsea and finish as a top class striker.

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
ye, there is a big spanish feel at liverpool with torres, alonso, reina etc. And benitez is the ex valencia gaffa so that gives in the edge aswell. But im hearing that liverpool are really struggling to get money after out spending everyone last season the owners are being tight hence their transfer targets being degen and other crap players. To be honest though, torress and villa are just wayyy to good players to be at a club like liverpool, no disrespect but we all know it
personally i think united is likely. They will get rid of the glass man saha and fergie is already in the market for a striker. and, we know they aint short of cash.
doubt chelsea will sign him, depends on who's the manager but villa doesnt seem the type of guy that will fukk up his career for an extra 20k a week
if not arsenal im hoping he ends up in italy. really doubt it though

k..thats my peice

great player though, cant wait to see him again...oh and how good was fabregas, take xavi off :thumbsup:
3 or so paragraphs of unadulterated bullshit. Must be a rare talent.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I think he's just banterin' :D, classic troll post. :D

Basically, Villa would go to Liverpool but they don't have the funds, but he would not hesitate to go there.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
He prefers Liverpool to Arsenal.
Maybe, maybe not. But to be fair when we see his interviews going way back the most team he talks about upto this point is Liverpool.

He did say that Arsenal would suit his style the most though, but what is clear is that he hasn't said which team he prefers over the other.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
We cant afford him TBH, and AW saw him play today live, so if he was ever had soubts, that display destroyed them. Still i dont think AW will bid unless we lose Adebayor.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts