Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Yes! I've already been thinking about that. Udinese thread is IMO quite busy and Udinese forum would be great! I would be regular visitor there.

Create it!

Arianna the FM of course :star:.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
There used to be an Udinese forum but it was closed due to lack of activity.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
How many Udinese fans are there? There should be a Fulham forum by that idea aswell. :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Raven said:
How many Udinese fans are there? There should be a Fulham forum by that idea aswell. :)
It's not only about how many fans there are. There are only 2 (or should I say 1,5?) but it would be busy forum for sure. Udinese is an interesting team just like Sampdoria is. I'm all for creating a forum.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I know that I would be there to discuss with Arianna!:happy:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
thank u GaGa,Marco and Shero :) i always said the Parma fans are the best:D :star:

( and thanks Tony for have opened this thread:) )

...also if they will not open the Udinese Forum:depress:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Another vote for a Udinese forum. :)

The team is doing well this year, too. I think a lot of people might be like me: I don't bother checking out what's going on with a team if it's just a thread, but I'm more likely to visit a forum and post there, particularly the next time Milan and Udinese face off against each other.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
We have seen it Arianna and I will bring this issue up in the CM forum. :)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
The power of big boobs, Ariana happend to mentioned that he had some humongous melons already you see people asking for a forum for her!

Just make the Virgin Arianna forum it will have more activity than a udinese forum

1 - 20 of 29 Posts