Xtratime Community banner

Only in TURKIYE hahaa

3K views 60 replies 24 participants last post by  Kocaman Adam 
#1 ·

funny stuff :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

See less See more
#2 ·
when the All Star shoes were as trendy as u can get here, we had a copy sold in the street markets, which was just the same, called All Start :D

#4 ·
F0RZA - Nice pics :D

D-Lite - Nice video :dielaugh: :D

#15 ·
Penrith, bwahahaha..

Here's an email which just about sums up Penrith :D..

I wouldn't normally send on this sort of scare-mongering but this comes
from a very reliable source and the warning is genuine.

Yesterday, a friend of mine was travelling on a train from Penrith. A man of Middle Eastern appearance got off the train and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind. He grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him in the station and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful, he looked around to make sure nobody was looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but ... with a word of advice for you : Stay away from Penrith"

My friend was genuinely terrified. "Is there going to be an attack?" he asked him.

"No ... " he whispered back...... "It's a sh#thole."

#19 ·

#20 ·
firsttouch said:
I know most of the humor will probably be lost with the translation, but can you tell me what is says in English anways, please :)

#21 · (Edited)
as I understood this is the sign at some public, paid toilet

"Whoever doesn't pay his debts in this life will go to the after life in debt (money for toilet!)"

"Please, pay your fee upstairs and don't leave without paying."

#22 ·
#23 ·
since we're talking about "only in turkiye"...

I don't know if it's just me, or does everyone give the most screwed up directions in turkiye, yani even if the person has no idea where to guide you, it's like they make something up anyways, haha every person tells you something different, ahhaha, does anyone know what i mean?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.