Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what has been happening the past few weeks in serie A is unbelievable. But what can we do?? Juve are not true champions in my mind and do not deserve lo scudetto. The game could of been fixed, and therefore robbing lazio's chances of winning the title. But why?? only God knows who will win and knows why this happens. God is fair and i don't think juve will win cause of this. if god is with us on sunday, juve will not win. In the end, the true team always wins, and therefore they are the best team! Sunday is the day we see lazio rise and juve fall where they belong. this has been going on for too long now and, finally, things will change.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
MILAN, May 11 (Reuters) - A top Juventus official said he would prefer the Serie A title race to be decided by a play-off in the light of the controversy surrounding Juventus's 1-0 win over Parma on Sunday.

What exactly would this mean..??Are they saying that if both Juve and Lazio win their next matches they would go to a playoff..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Forza Lazio, where have you been the last 10 years? And where has God been if what you say is true?
"In the end the true team always wins", what the f*** are you saying? I think you,ve been hanging around the rubentus forum too long and it's starting to effect what you're brain!!
If what you said was true we'd be CHAMPIONS for the last 3 seasons!

Cmdg2..what? Are you for real?

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

[This message has been edited by Cecco (edited 11-05-2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts