Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are tickets for this game already available?
If so best site with good price to but it from; anybody have links?????

:cool:

FORCA BARCA

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
dont listen to the shit ppl say about barca tickets at home....u dont have to pay 500euros online!

mine cost me 70 for chelsea game in the end :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It is Benfica not Benefica..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
victorvaldes.1. said:
dont listen to the shit ppl say about barca tickets at home....u dont have to pay 500euros online!

mine cost me 70 for chelsea game in the end :)

So how could I get it when I get to Barcelona? Or did you get it online?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
So where do i go to get a good ticket than?

I mean if i go to the match, my plane is going to be huge cost, so i need a good ticket deal, but i don't want to be sitting atop the scoreboard either.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Barca4vr said:
So how could I get it when I get to Barcelona? Or did you get it online?
i got mine in barcelona, i dont know if this game will sell out in barcelona like chelsea did though, i think tickets will be fairly easy to come by and they wont be as pricey online....u mite even be able to get them from the ground a coupla days before since its not really a 'glamour' tie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
victorvaldes.1. said:
i got mine in barcelona, i dont know if this game will sell out in barcelona like chelsea did though, i think tickets will be fairly easy to come by and they wont be as pricey online....u mite even be able to get them from the ground a coupla days before since its not really a 'glamour' tie[/QUOTE

1 more question. Did you mean Barcelona at the stadium? Or a special place there?

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Barca4vr said:
victorvaldes.1. said:
i got mine in barcelona, i dont know if this game will sell out in barcelona like chelsea did though, i think tickets will be fairly easy to come by and they wont be as pricey online....u mite even be able to get them from the ground a coupla days before since its not really a 'glamour' tie[/QUOTE

1 more question. Did you mean Barcelona at the stadium? Or a special place there?
well where i got mine u wont be able to get urs, it was sum1 i knew...but if u need to book a hotel its even worth asking them cos often hotels will get u tickets...or like i say this game i think ul be ok getting them from the stadium

1 - 9 of 9 Posts