Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Ever since my shoes split badly a few weeks ago i've been in the market for a new pair of soccer oriented casual shoes. I've had a look around all the major sites (soccer.com, prodirect soccer, kitbag, etc) and came across the Adidas F50+ a3 Pearl/Red which i really fancied. However, they either didn't stock my size, or were far too expensive to post to where I live (australia).

My question, does anybody know of any good online soccer stores that have these shoes? If not, any other good stores that have a good range of shoes at a reasonable price?

And also lastly, if anyone has any opinion on the a3 shoes, I know they are turf shoes but they look ok to wear day-to-day (eg at school, etc), what do you think? Will they be ok to wear around the house, at school, etc?

Thanks in advance, any help would be hugely appreciated!

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much for your help guys it was a huge help. I checked out soccerplus.net but they didn't really have what I was looking for. I think i have practically checked all possible options as i would have found out about more stores by now if there were any other major ones out there at the moment. I also agree i might be spending a bit too much on shoes just for school so i think i'll keep my eyes out and see what comes up at a reasonable price.

Man, i'd love to buy from soccer.com....but the shipping is too expensive to australia :broken:

Thanks again everyone

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
camerony said:
Thanks very much for your help guys it was a huge help. I checked out soccerplus.net but they didn't really have what I was looking for. I think i have practically checked all possible options as i would have found out about more stores by now if there were any other major ones out there at the moment. I also agree i might be spending a bit too much on shoes just for school so i think i'll keep my eyes out and see what comes up at a reasonable price.

Man, i'd love to buy from soccer.com....but the shipping is too expensive to australia :broken:

Thanks again everyone
That sucks :( Best of luck trying to find it then.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
camerony said:
Cheers - I'll let ya know if I find any other good stores.
Yeah goodluck, gear is ridiculously priced nowadays anyways, you should look for a bargain unless you are really pressed for time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know hey! One of the soccer shops in town here have the Nike Aerow ball on sale for AU$200! What a rip-off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts