Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good online stores selling football boots at good prices?

Ive checked these:
mandmsports
shoestore
kitbag

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
iamchewie said:
Does anyone know any good online stores selling football boots at good prices?

Ive checked these:
mandmsports
shoestore
kitbag
try footlocker in tun. wells louis. i got a very nice pair there the other day. i don't think you've seen them yet.;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Online football Boots Store

Beef0128 said:

try footlocker in tun. wells louis. i got a very nice pair there the other day. i don't think you've seen them yet.;)
No, ive tried there, but what boots have u got beef? I they real beauti's? Ive decided to spend more money rather being a cheap scape.

also what boots do ppl recomend?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That would be good, but these ones havent got anything special from what i can see in the pictures. Its probably another ploy for ppl to buy new boots because the best in the world are playing in them!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fred Elliot said:
So are you playing in this team that Alex is in...Frant or something???
No i cant play in a team out of school, its just a got a football match for the school on wed. Alex isnt picked for this game as the PE teacher who picks the team isnt the most knowlegable of people when it comes to football. (beef will vouch for that!) Its amazing that im playing in it.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Thats what I like to see, humility. I sneaked into my school team on the back of being quick, and hard working and not much else.
Keep it up mate;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
he's an absolute prick. we don't play amazingly well in his presence because he's so critical of everyone who's not in his bum-chum clan. i'd rather be earning money though louis. you'll have to join frant next year though louis!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
depends how much work i do each week, but on average about 140/150 a week.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts