Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Armenia national football team
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am new to football betting, I created this forum to help myself make the most reasonable football bets. Not that I will take every opinion for granted, but it will surely be out of use. Please be polite to each other when discussing Armenian football. This topic aims to deliver additional knowledge to everyone who really loves football and respects the game.⚽

·
Registered
47,894 Posts
Good, I'm open to hints but I guess for Armenian football the same rules of Italian or any other country football apply: wins against all odds happen.
If you know a game which will have a winner different from the one the odds suggest feel free to share.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good, I'm open to hints but I guess for Armenian football the same rules of Italian or any other country football apply: wins against all odds happen.
If you know a game which will have a winner different from the one the odds suggest feel free to share.
Not sure what relevant info I could share since I'm a total noob. I really would like to know the different type of strategies that football enthusiasts apply when placing bets. I really hate losing money because of ignorance... 😤

·
Registered
47,894 Posts
Not sure what relevant info I could share since I'm a total noob. I really would like to know the different type of strategies that football enthusiasts apply when placing bets. I really hate losing money because of ignorance... 😤
It is more annoying to lose money in spite of knowledge

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Stick to small parlays with relatively big risks and you should end up winning. But as TTM said, do cryptos instead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stick to small parlays with relatively big risks and you should end up winning. But as TTM said, do cryptos instead.

Thanks for the advice! Can you tell me websites where you find info about Armenian bookmakers? I am interested in Vivarobet, so if you can share some additional resources it would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts