Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read that O'Neill has been jailed for six months. He hit a bike rider or something. This means if Juve has him already, he will start the season late. Or Juve might not get him now. Does anyone have info on this. If we can't him now, we should get Ortega!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I heard that he vanished and no one at Cagliari could find him.. only that..

Anyway Juve shouldn't buy him. He may introduce disorderly practises in the ranks!!! ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
sell him to spain,please!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Lets calm down shall we :(.

This is the story:
O'Neill was involved in a terrible car accident and it was entirely his fault. He's been seen in tears on TV asking for forgiveness from the victims family. That's one thing. The other is that his sentence is a provisory 6 month sentence. This means that he won't face any jail time unless he breaks the law again within the next 6 months.
The Cagliari thing; I don't know who to believe here, but O'Neill himself said that he was injured after a Uruguay game, and thus refused to train and play until he had recovered. This happened after Cagliari had been doomed relegationwise- it wasn't before.
Whether it's true or not, he has seemed formiddably humble when talking about his Juve role next season. Stuff like: I know I'll have to fight for a spot, and I'll propably be on the bench for most serie A games, but I'll work hard to play well whenever I get the chance.
I really like his attitude, and I've been thoroughly impressed with him whenever I've seen him this season- please don't pass judgement on him before he has had his chance.

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Wow!! Surprising topic...

Where did you see that, Glen? In RAI?

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts