Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week til MLS starts and the Crew begin their journey to the MLS Championship.

And the Red Bullsh*t will be at the bottom of the table :tongue:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Kansas City will win MLS this season i think. LA will be strong agen and Columbus also have a chance and Dallas may be too. If New England resolve the problems between Franchino and Dempsey thn they will have the best starting lineup. But Kansas have gd players: Conrad, Zavagnin, Johnson and Wolf from US NT and other decent players in Burciaga, Garcia, Victorine and Movsisyan.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
As Im Boycotting the Red Bulls till they add New Jersey to the name I hope they do finish last. But your nuts if you think KC New England will have good seasons as they will be missing a lot of players for a good part of the season.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
abt time...last yr mls was da best ever , for me...will this yr be better or worse?????????

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,446 Posts
The Miami FC with grandpa Romario will win the USL League and get PROMOTED to the MLS :eek: ... and thereafter everything will be honky dory !!!!!! :dielaugh: :lala:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I am going for DC United, the rest I don't really care about. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
colocolo said:
The Miami FC with grandpa Romario will win the USL League and get PROMOTED to the MLS :eek: ... and thereafter everything will be honky dory !!!!!! :dielaugh: :lala:
I dont get how Florida doesnt have a team in the MLS especially in Miami with the big Latin population. How did Tampa and Miami both lose there teams? there was no stadium deal, fan support or what?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts