Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I betted 4x1, and people said I was arrogant, unreal, unrespectuful, idiot, stupid , hypocrit, biased etc,....etc..... you name it.
Well my tip just shows the knowledge that me and Brazilians have about football...if Rivaldo and Ze Roberto had finlized better it would have been 5x1 on those cocky Argies , who get half a dozen of good players and they think they can match us!
NO TEAM IN THE WORLD GOES TO BRAZIL AND SAYS ITS AN OBLIGATION TO WIN AND WINS IT. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Argentina lost to a Brazil that still has not found itself totally on the pitch, a team taht has no reference on the front, but a the back finally found its stability.
I said all week that we were wounded, nobody believed me, cause most people here don't understand what football is all about...there's the answer.
TO BEAT THE FOUR TIMES WORLD CHAMPIONS YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE THAN A MIDFIELD OF "STARS" OF SERIA A!!:)
Alex made the team roll better...and VAMPETA WHAT A GAME:) ANTONIO CARLSO BRILLIANT LIKE A ROCK.....TRUE CAPTAIN!:)
Listen to me more...amoroso , tazz and czar :)

The way i sw the game was brill. The brazilian bar was paked nobody could get in, so me and some other rbazilian went to an argy bar down teh road were they had lace. We jsust sang and teased teh argies teh WHOLE GAME..i was just pointing my four fingers at them :) We were all saying "Maradona snigffs cocaine off pele's shoes":) And it was so good to see Ronaldinho together with Rivalino in the TV box :) At teh end of the game all the argies came to congratulate the BEST FOOTBALL OF THE EARTH:)

And one thing...i'll give credit to the Argies cause they are the only team with guts enough to come and attacks us the whole game..and provide a beautiful game....i repeat THE ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD!:)

[Edited by Ze da Fiel on 28-07-2000 at 00:11]

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh Ze, I bet Finland and Austria would have attacked, attacked, attacked as well :) :)

CESF
CESC

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Al is right, we just keep on attacking. Last time we played Brazil we got a whopping zero shots on goal in the first half and although we were 2-0 down, we managed to get a shot on goal in the second half! Now how's that for relentless attacking?:)

NESF
NESC

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kaf,
the second time I saw Brasil play live was in a friendly agaisnt Finland back in 86....3x0 Oscar, Marinho and the great one..CASAGRANDE!!:) scored
Alexx, I think the last time we played each other was in 78...am I right???

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Ze, if my memory is good i had predicted 3-1 for Paradise, am i not right?:)
So anyways, you know what? I would really love to see us playing you at the Maracana or the Murumbi!That would be the summum of the world football!Would be a titanic match!!!
just imagine it!
Is it possible to have that game with FULL squads for both teams?
I mean i would kill just to see that match!!!
By the way, Ze i have a question to you. What has happened to the Nations Intercontinental Cup which opposes the South American champions to the European champions? I remember that is supposed to be played just after the Euro that comes after each world cup. So when would we guys play you for that cup?I know we won it in 85 against Uruguay and the last time i heard about it was in 95 between Argentina and Danemark...so are we meeting each other, you as the South Americans kings and we as the European ones?I would love that to happen.
So can you please answer me Ze?
What kind of reception would you people reserve to us at the Maracana or the Murumbi Ze?:)We treated you as kings when came to our country last time, so remember it!:)

G

·
zedafiel let me tell u something
u consider uself 4 times world champion
so u are the best in the world
did the team who win in 60's and 70's is the same of 94
or the same team that plays today?
italy won 3times
1934 and 1938 and 82
so they are the second after u cause they won 3 times?
were they the same players in 1982?
my freind history is history
u should look at u team right now
u just won 1 match
don't forget u called brasil team of shame lastw eek
u lost against paraguway, u drew with teams like peru
brasil's destiny were in argentina's hand
they had to win at any cost
when u leads south america qualification games
than u are the best in south america
did arg lost to any regular team?
if u loose to holland or france is different when u loose
to paraguway or greece
i hope u got my message
anyways we are still number one
and then u have to pass us guys

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
caruzo.again...learn about football and come and critizise us...TRY WINNING TUTLES AND PLAY BEAUTFIL THEN YOU MAY COME AND DISCUSS AGAINST US..THE SUPREME FORCE!:)
San Siro, of course we ould not do nothing for your fans...like we do for the argies....but defintly your team wouuld be booed...we would treat you guys like we treated Man Utd.....a lot of respect for the fans ....and torture when the game comes to the players!:)
About that champions cup, it turned into the confederation cups...which is pretty useless and a waste of time!:)

G

·
well, if we still lead to the end of world cup qualification
so we are the best in south america
if u consider uself the best right now
u should be in first place
cause how the best is in the second
so i will shut my mouth
when u will br in the first place and not behind us

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
caruzo, you said brasil's destiny was in argentina's hands. you are CRAZY! nobody controls brazil's destiny, only brazil.

if brazil wants to win, brazil will win. it is as simple as that. if brazil shows up to play with the right attitude, then victory is only 90 minutes away, regardless of who the opponent is. this is a fact.

in the last two years, brazil has played about 50 games and has lost only ONE game that it really wanted to win. that was the 2-0 friendly in argentina. argentina was just too good that day.

G

·
don't forget u lost against korea too?
did u forgot it?
and don't tell me that brasil wanted to loose aganist paragway?
no team in the world wants a loss, only it's performance
shows how good he's to win.
well yes brasil's destiny were in argentina's hand
i'm not telling u that argetina gave brasil's win
u played better , u really deserved it nobody denies it
but u were in alot of pressure , u had to win or u guys
now u would have been in 7th or 8th position.
argentina wanted to win but brasil needed it so badly
at the end u won but u played in u own land
and u are now happy cause u beat u archrival
but u forgot that it's 2 games not only one
so u have the right to cheer up , but u don't have the right
to be hypocrite u guys and so rude since u didn't won yet
the 2 games and u are still behind us

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
caruzo, take it easy! look at the games brazil has lost in the last two years:

98 world cup 1-2 norway. brazil had already qualified for the next round of the tournament, and this game meant nothing.

98 world cup final 0-3 france. ronaldo had a seizure, and all the players were thinking about him instead of about winning the game. edmundo was the only player who was more concerned with the game than with ronaldo's health.

friendly 0-1 korea. brazil traveled halfway around the world and had to play this game the next day. not one of the players was ready, and the game didn't mean anything. it was a gift from brazil.

confederations cup final 3-4 (or 2-4, i don't remember) mexico. brazil was the only team in the tournament to use an under-23 team. the final was played in mexico city, where it is very difficult to beat mexico.

friendly 0-2 argentina. argentina really outclassed brazil that day. veron was magic. brazil had no chance.

2002 wc qualifier 1-2 paraguay. brazil did not take this game seriously. if you saw the game, you will know what i'm talking about.

caruzo, when brazil is ready to play, there can be no question about the result.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Caruzo,
what about argentina's losses?
Well you lost to USA?, Colombia, Brazil (300 times), Uruguya, Chile etc..etc..
YOu guys all said about your dream team in the olympics..were are they? A mixed brazilian team......with NO Pedrinho, Denilson, felipe and Edu...ripped you guys apart, and we still made the second place Chile to go to the olyumpics.....is their anything better than that? We take Argentina out and we put Chile...the country tha tmost hates argentina in the world:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts