Lazio
Milan
Napoli
Parma
Roma
Sampdoria
Torino
Udinese

+ 3 from serie B very likely out of Hellas Verona, Livorno, Sassuolo and Empoli, but I can't rule out completely Novara, Varese and Brescia.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
I wish it could be a new season with 18 teams.

Each year, one/two teams suck badly (Novara, Bari now this year Pescara, Siena etc).

Already looking forward to the new season.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
didnt the FIGC / Lega proposed an 18 team league recently? nothing is official yet though and IIRC the fastest it could happen is in 2016

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
i think teams as Pescara, Palermo, Siena deserve to be relegated, their games are even more horrible to watch. at the same time i'm glad to see Samp, Genoa ( their derby), Catania, Cagliari, Bologna.. at least they made some surprises and brilliant results against top teams this season.

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
i wish to see Brescia comes back. otherwise i don't care about the rest.. maybe it would be good to see Hellas Verona in serie A and one more derby.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think teams as Pescara, Palermo, Siena deserve to be relegated, their games are even more horrible to watch. at the same time i'm glad to see Samp, Genoa ( their derby), Catania, Cagliari, Bologna.. at least they made some surprises and brilliant results against top teams this season.
Palermo deserved relegation but I would not swap them with any of the clubs who will be promoted but Hellas Verona.
BTW Sampdoria was horrible to watch at least as much as Palermo, probably more, no matter whether they had some excellent results with top teams. :pp

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I wish it could be a new season with 18 teams.

Each year, one/two teams suck badly (Novara, Bari now this year Pescara, Siena etc).

Already looking forward to the new season.
It has been rumoured to be on the cards to eventually make it an 18 team league again;).I don't mind it as a 20 team really as it's nice personally to see new sides getting a go at Serie A even though they have tough seasons as whipping boys:D.

I actually did like it years ago 4 straight up in Serie A and four straight down no play offs;).

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Before anything, who will be the coaches. Could be all change except at Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well I think Roma, Napoli and Inter could have different. Possibly Milan though they will be dumb to get rid of Allegri.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
i wish to see Brescia comes back. otherwise i don't care about the rest.. maybe it would be good to see Hellas Verona in serie A and one more derby.
I'm especially looking forward for their fans. Will Balotelli walk out of a game for the first time? Oh the suspense:nervous:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I think Roma, Napoli and Inter could have different. Possibly Milan though they will be dumb to get rid of Allegri.
The Rome will replace Andreazzoli. And Mazzarri will leave Naples, as well as Cavani, judging by today's statements by President De Laurentiis.

Moratti, meanwhile, confirmed Stramaccioni. But I'm not so sure.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I'm especially looking forward for their fans. Will Balotelli walk out of a game for the first time? Oh the suspense:nervous:
Balotelli will only walk off the pitch if his team is losing or he's frustrated in front of goal. You can bet on that. Racism or otherwise.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The clubs of the next serie A

Atalanta
Bologna
Cagliari
Catania
Chievo
Fiorentina
Genoa
Inter
Juventus
Lazio
Milan
Napoli
Parma
Roma
Sampdoria
Sassuolo
Torino
Udinese
Verona Hellas

+ 1 from serie B out of Livorno, Empoli, Novara and Brescia

·
Registered
134 Posts
When he was playing for Inter, after a match against Chievo in VR he said that the crowd makes him sick more and more every time.

If he thinks the Chievo fans were bad he's in for a shock, we were only booing him because he's an idiot. Hellas however...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts