Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
By kicking the ball in to the net rather than into the GK!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eekani: Really ??? :googly: I know. I mean what do you think is the the most beautiful way to score when you are one on one.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Tunnel! (Nut meg)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
the best is the fake shot, let the goalie fall flat on his ass and then do an easy chip! make it look nice and simple and just jog away like it was nothing......thats golden!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
the best is passing through the keeper with dribbling and shot into empty net :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vaughany said:
Tunnel! (Nut meg)
Have you ever done this ? :) .What is the right way do perform "tunnel" ? Do you need only muscles and power of your shot or there is a special technic ?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
nutmeg is putting the ball between a GK or a player's legs, not easy and not 100% safe to do it, dont nutmeg the GK, he opens his leg yes but then closes it in a sec.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK ;) .But what about such goals like D.Backham scored when he played for M.U. ?( I mean from center on a field ).Is there any special technic in this type of goals ?

·
Registered
489 Posts
if he comes out at you, round him and tap it in or chip him... if he stays on his line like a silly keeper, place your shot.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
staw said:
Have you ever done this ? :) .What is the right way do perform "tunnel" ? Do you need only muscles and power of your shot or there is a special technic ?
Its more about placement than power, if you're going to do it you have to ensure you hit it right in order for it to go through his legs. Obviously you need to hit it with some power of he'll have time to react.

Finishing in general is about composure and awareness, you have to be aware of who is around you and what options are open to you. The type of shot you produce will often depend on the circumstances you're in. For example if the keeper comes rushing out in a one on one situation you have the opportunity to take it around him and simply slot the ball into the back of the net.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts