Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gaspart comfirmed we will sign one more player and sell one.

my list on who were going to sell is

luis garcia
geovanni
rivaldo

buy
kily
mendieta
benjamin (rumours coming up about him now)

i dont know who its going to be, so what do all you guys think.

also riquelme might be loaned out for the first season because of the non-eu problem. i think we shouldnt do this, what you all think on this aswell?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
mendieta is far from barca...i don't think that he will come to us..
may be killy will come...
and Garcia will leave.... ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I hope Reiziger will also be sold. Rochembach and Cristanval are both young, so they can still improve themselves.

If Barca will manage buying both Kily Gonzalez, Medieta and Riquelme there is finally new hope for the socios.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
mazzah20 said:
gaspart comfirmed we will sign one more player and sell one.

1.benjamin (rumours coming up about him now)

2.also riquelme might be loaned out for the first season because of the non-eu problem
1. who the **** is benjamin :D
2. nonsense!

·
Registered
512 Posts
also riquelme might be loaned out for the first season because of the non-eu problem. i think we shouldnt do this, what you all think on this aswell? [/B][/QUOTE]

i heard that too i hope its not going to happen
maybe they want to loan him untill rivaldo goes next year

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well.. I just hope they sell Rivaldo... I mean he is gone next year.. Dont think hes gonna write new contract.. He wants more money...and we are not gonna give him more than he gets now... So Well why dont sell him..get all the money you can get for the guy still...

·
Registered
512 Posts
i dont think Barca will sell Rivaldo although they would get a
good price for him now in a year he will go free....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I think it could be:
Gerard ------>
Juanfran <-------

But I hope it will be:
Rivaldo ------>
Juanfran <-------

I kinda like Rivo to stay but can VG make him play on the wing after his great WC? I even heard he wants Turks to thank Brazil for beating Costa-Rica... This guy is really quiet and peacefull...

...when he's injured or completely out of form. Too bad cause I used to like him... 2 or 3 years ago...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think that Gaspart and all the technicall staff know the selling and the buying operatiuons more than us...
so they are not that stupid to let Rivaldo go free...they for sure will sell him or make with him a new signing....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
yeah i think rivo should go- we'll get a good price and he'll leave next yr for sure anyways...

its sad but envitable....

but do u think clubs would pay a lot for him, knowing that he'll be free next yr?

cheers

·
Registered
555 Posts
Emperor said:
i think that Gaspart and all the technicall staff know the selling and the buying operatiuons more than us...
so they are not that stupid to let Rivaldo go free...they for sure will sell him or make with him a new signing....
Just like Ajax (and VG) did in 1995 and 1996?????? :D:D:D:D

If Rivo can't be sold for a reasonable price this summer (which probably will happen) and he doesn't want to sign a new contract (which also isn't that unthinkable given the fact that he would screw barca and have a better negotiating position for himself) he WILL go for free. No technical staff or retarded president can't stop that. ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
nope i guess you're right! He wont get to much..But im pretty sure he will go for the biggest cash...I wonder if he will die alive on the wing if he stays:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts