Xtratime Community banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
21,996 Posts
:howler:

this is just forum gold here... apparently you have some deep, sinister plan here, where you curse people out/name call on purpose, to elicit a certain response from a certain group of posters - ultimately to justify your crusade on here?

your right, not sure I want to be clued into what goes through your head :howler: - this made my day though :proud: happy Thursday, bro :hug:

#alsoloveyourhashtags
#soclever
#keepitcoming
#imafan
#dontgobackonyourmeds
#yourfunnierwithoutthem
POTY candidate. :howler:

The constant "you have no clue" about some big "plan" he has is hilarious. Its such a great plan that it almost gave him a complete mental breakdown and he had to leave the board for a few days because of it.

Petro reminds me of Kurt Eichenweld who Tucker Carlson destroyed the other night. It got so bad afterwards that Kurt snapped. His wife even had to jump in threatening anyone on twitter tweeting to this idiot. (it actually reminds me a bit of how suho has to tun interference for petro and orkie to "save" them. lol )

tucker carlson - Bing video

:D

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Holy sh1t OVI you take this board seriously don't you.

#stillnoclue
#inyourconscience
#feelingthreatened?
#mapleasegolickEro'sballsagain
#Ineedmodswhosupportme
#justgivingwhatyougivemofo
#gethimaWambulance - yes I stole that one from you. It was a good one.

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
POTY candidate. :howler:

The constant "you have no clue" about some big "plan" he has is hilarious. Its such a great plan that it almost gave him a complete mental breakdown and he had to leave the board for a few days because of it.

Petro reminds me of Kurt Eichenweld who Tucker Carlson destroyed the other night. It got so bad afterwards that Kurt snapped. His wife even had to jump in threatening anyone on twitter tweeting to this idiot. (it actually reminds me a bit of how suho has to tun interference for petro and orkie to "save" them. lol )

tucker carlson - Bing video

:D
You can't cuck the Tuck :music:

Leftist breakdowns are the bees knees :howler:

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
21,996 Posts
You can't cuck the Tuck :music:

Leftist breakdowns are the bees knees :howler:
Poor guy needs to be locked up in a mental ward. Talk about fake news, these leftists never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

And Kurt needs to "regulate his emotions" a little bit better. He might give himself a stroke if he continues like this. :)

Love the Tuck.:righton:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
good to see not much has changed in this place. now we argue who should be PM or moderator (naturally in absence of of other pressing issues) :laugh:

elect me I will bar you all you bastards :x

101 - 106 of 106 Posts