Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking to myself, theres been a few players who have played for the Macedonian NT, done well, but then really didnt hear much of them after that. Being in Australia and not having the net during the late 90's meant that it was very hard to keep track of where some of these players went.

Some of these guys seem to have disappeared after good openings for the NT:

* Dejvi Glavevski - scored twice against Liechtenstein I think?

* Risto Bozinov

* Miroslav Gjokic (Dzokic?) - scored two against Romania I think?

* Vanco Micevski

Anyone know why they didnt continue on with the NT???

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Dejvi Glavevski scored 3 goals against Liechtenstein. At tjat time he played in Vejle BK in Denmark and had a very good season. Then he went back in Pelister and after that he went in Bratstvo Resen. I think he is coach for some youth teams in Pelister now.
He was about 30 when he played for the NT.

Risto Bozinov got injuried against Belasica. He played for Vardar at that time, but after that injury, he never startet to play again (I think so)

I dont know about Miroslav Dzokic...

Vanco Micevski is also youth coach in Pelister now.

U

·
0 Posts
Bozinov also playd in Bundesliga 2, dont remember the name the team, he recently hade plans for the clubb in Stip.... Miroslav Dzokic Playd many years for Pobeda and also hade a spell in izrael i think,, today Mirsoslav work together with Istatov at the clubb FK Dojransko Ezero...

Vanco Micevski playd also for Silkes,, one year he scord most goal in europ with FK Silkes, then he also playd for Mechelen in belgium.. Glavevski wos with Velje and then Pelister...

·
Registered
862 Posts
TMRO said:
Risto Bozinov got injuried against Belasica. He played for Vardar at that time, but after that injury, he never startet to play again (I think so)
Uhh, i remember that, they broke his leg near the center of the field.
I think he played for Tenis.B. but not very sure.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I think Cev was looking for more players like the one he named. You guys have any?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makedonec said:
I think Cev was looking for more players like the one he named. You guys have any?
I was just mainly wanting to find out what happened them particular players. Cant think of many others who have disappeared after playing well.

I was sure Glavevski scored 3 against Liechtenstein but wasnt 100%!

Are Toni and Vanco Micevski brothers? Isnt there another one, Zoran who was a goalkeeper??

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
No, they are not brothers. Just have the same surname

Zoran Micevski was our first NT goalkeeper in the game against Slovenia.

Slovenia - Macedonia 1-4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts