Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
liverpool bought titi camara,he played well in the beginning,but now it seems he is just like an reserv when heskey arrived.
is the club going to keep camara or not?
its difficult to play from start,when players like fowler owen and heskey plays in the same club.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Titi is a good player.Liverpool will keep him as he will certainly be one of the most quality back ups in PL.Besides,do you know what ROTATION and INJURIES mean? :)

Camara will stay.

Tititititititititititititiitititititittitititititititititi
CAAAAA-MAAAAA-RAAAAAA!!!!!!

I like this :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I hope the pool keep him.

Also has anyone else noticed the dramatic likeness between Camara and Uncle Fester from the Adams family??? Uncanny I think.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Camara keeps exposing the opposition.
Sorry 'bout that, could'nt resist. Anyway nobody is leaving LFC that have been bought recently. GH is building up a big squad to take on domestic and euro competitions.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Houllier did talk to Camaras agent whilst in France last month, but what they discussed is not known. I would say he will stay, especially if we are in the Champions league. I don't think the same will be true of Meijer though unfortunately - I think he feels he needs First team football regularly and lets face it, he won't next season with Liverpool.

X

·
0 Posts
camara leaving!??
forget [email protected]!

GH said he wants 4 quality strikers and he is one of them...heskey.owen,fowler and camara

he has been in great form this season and i've seen him play in france before..but i've never seen him play so well as he is doing this season at pool!

also camara can play as left wing..and can be a gd back-up for berger..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts