Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a perfect example for my other post in here about 'was it all worth it' has just happened.

Remember how i said that moggi has stopped the transfers etc......well, today i just read that Coco has joined Inter for Clarence Seedorf.

Coco, a player who juve need IMO for next season has just joined inter. Why couldnt Moggi at least offer something for him, cash plus Tacchinardi or something like that.

Why is it that other teams like Inter, Milan, Lazio and so on seem to sign players a lot easier than juve?

There is Placente and Chivu left. ALthough i think Chivu has signed another year for ajax.

Do you believe juve will get Placente, or has anyone heard anything about getting a left back yet???

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
there are still many quality left backs left like zauri and bellini... placente is good too...

btw, i was surprised that moggi didn't even try to get coco...

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Coco would've been a great addition to the team but I don't really believe he was ever seriously a target for us. But as Carson has already said, there are other left backs.

Not forgetting the rumour of a swap deal between Juve and Lazio - Iuilano for Favalli. Of course, there's still Paramatti...:dazed:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exactley my point Carson, why didnt he even try.

Favalli isn't a left back, he is a phucking hack of a player!!

young left backs like Chivu, Zauri, Bellini and of course Placente who is 25 but still young in my books are the ones that are left.

However, Placente was the only one who has been mentioned before by Moggi.

So, is he getting him???

so far, its far from a done deal!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Guys, it is WC, such a perfect holiday for all of us...
Could we stop complaining at least for a month?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nyuka, you must remember, i have to wait until 3.30 pm everyday for the WC games.

i have too much time and these forums are empty........so, something has to give.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
placente had a strong game against nigeria...i guess he would be a great signing for juve...good in defense...and a very hard worker...

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
CUG said:
Nyuka, you must remember, i have to wait until 3.30 pm everyday for the WC games.

i have too much time and these forums are empty........so, something has to give.
Oh, now I understand it:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moggi is really a wise and prudent man, especially compared to the owners of other teams such as inter, milan, and lazio. their respective clubs spend money for fun and expect to buy success.. they have proved that this theory doesnt work. I'm sure moggi has his own reasons as to why he didnt sign coco, as im sure he could have. perhaps he has nesta, cannavaro or placente lined up or is possibly even finished concluding a deal for one of them. I wouldnt worry, i know we are in safe hands...

just sit back and enjoy the world cup my friends!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thought you would understand Nyuka, its so hard. should be studying for exams though, cant be bothered.

Welcome Alesio, what you wrote is true, but still, buying a good left back isnt trying to buy success, its fixing the biggest problem we will have for next season.

Placente played really good, i hope we get him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts