Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Len moruk, why don't you post this in the National Team news thread. Sarap vermem bak

If it's true, he'll have baki mercimek to fight for a spot :howler:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
The Belgian football association has confirmed they have send the necesairy documents to the Turkish football association. So under normal circumstances Turaci will soon be legable to play for Turkey.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I would rather have Servet then Toraman. At least he has qualities in the air. And who knows perhaps we can get another breakthrough. Perhaps Muhammet Demir who have played several matches for NAC Breda will be good.

Anyway good news on Turaci.

·
Banned
657 Posts
noone can really say how good servet really is cos he is always not playing. ibo is one of my favourite players he plays with passion as well as his skill and brain

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
LM05, it's over now.....the belgian FA has accepted the fact that Önder wants to play for Türkiye.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
LM05 is completely right. I too can't see any space for an agreement by 2 associations. Question is are the requirements met. Onder should have sent in his request 31 December 2004 at the latest. In that case there is no question and it will be Turkey forever for him. If he did it at a later stage, it has to be Belgium forever. If he wants it or not.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Oranje said:
LM05 is completely right. I too can't see any space for an agreement by 2 associations. Question is are the requirements met. Onder should have sent in his request 31 December 2004 at the latest. In that case there is no question and it will be Turkey forever for him. If he did it at a later stage, it has to be Belgium forever. If he wants it or not.
But this should not be to difficult to check, why cant they just do it and get this case over with??

I am frustrated by this, it takes just too long time.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Fenerbahce's official site confirmed the fact that he will e able to play for Türkiye and as we know our official site dont release news they cant back up.

·
Banned
639 Posts
GS1905 said:
thanks belgium. finally a partner for ibo. now just some fullbacks
Have you already forgotten that Tolga Seyhan was more impressive and made less mistakes in World Cup qualifying than Toraman (and Alpay)?

I hate saying it again and again but I'll do it if I have to: Toraman with Alpay obviously didn't work but if we went with Tolga and Toraman in our last games of WC 2006 Qualifying, a partnership that was at least keeping us second place in our qualifying group, then we would have qualified for the World Cup.

As for Onder, bring him in, we could use some more tall defenders.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts