Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Ugo Trani (Roman journalist the writes for "IL Messaggero"), Er Pupone will be signed by Milan.

I have no personal point of view, just reporting :stuckup:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
is zeman right behind him? with perhaps cannavaro?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lav said:
is zeman right behind him? with perhaps cannavaro?
Just heard it on a talkshow. It's probably not true, but I'm not making him up. Ugo Trani is Roman and writes for a Roman paper: IL Messaggero. He said the above live on a talkshow 10 minutes ago. He also suggesred that Cassano will either join Juve or Real.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me if Totti jumps from the troubled ship "because he wants the Roma board to make competetive decision" as some Roma fans have decided to interpret his love for a certain Spanish club.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
diav

just messing with u man, not doubting you....

i wish we could get cassano over totts though

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Plz nooo.
No Totti in Milan!!!
Ship him off to Madrid or somewhere else. But he is not wanted/needed here.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
If Totti came to Milan, which I highly doubt, I can't see Milan playing anything but the X-mas tree formation which Berlusconi doesn't like.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pizza&Pasta said:
yeah, luckily he won't come. Too much for berlusconi,sadly he can't control that amount of skill with corruption.
Interesting point of view

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pizza&Pasta said:
yeah, luckily he won't come. Too much for berlusconi,sadly he can't control that amount of skill with corruption.
Nothing's to difficult for the mighty red and Black PP ;) ,I'd rather Antonio personally more younger and has an extra dimension just in my book.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Schumy said:
Nothing's to difficult for the mighty red and Black PP ;) ,I'd rather Antonio personally more younger and has an extra dimension just in my book.
The personality of his and SB, a great soap opera we would see (hopefully not) :jester:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bayman said:
Plz nooo.
No Totti in Milan!!!
Same goes for me!
No Totti,yes party!:)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
totti is probably the last roma player i want to see at milan. :rollani:

better cassano, chivu OR even de rossi instead of that guy... :nono:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
We're gonna take Cassano. Everyone in Italy knows that. And you guys will get Totti.

·
Registered
60 Posts
A striker is the last thing Inter need now, with all the strikers in top form, not to mention his 5-year old attitude that will only disrupt the club. NO CASSANO IN INTER PLS!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
If Sensi sells to a buyer with loads of cash then the 2 big stars probably wont go anywhere.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Totti would be a superb addition to Milan!:stuckup::happy: :devil:

Bayman said:
Plz nooo.
No Totti in Milan!!!
How about Baraja to Milan?:lala:

Pulsar said:
We're gonna take Cassano. Everyone in Italy knows that
Cassano wants to win. Not to waste his career....After second thinking, Cassano would be perfect for Inter with his attitude...:lala:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Presidente,
Has :devil: HE :devil: denied it yet?:hopefull::nervous:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Poor barracuda. If Milan gets Totti, he'll have to withdraw all those nasty things he's said about Totti in the Roma forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts