Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peter Reid is ready to make a bid of £8 million to prise away Aston Villa want-away defender Ugo Ehiogu.

The 28-year-old defender, who was one of the most consistent performers for the Villans over the last couple of seasons, had stated on numerous occasions of his desire to leave the Midlands and join a club who is capable of winning honours.

The former WBA defender has been linked to several Premiership clubs, although none has come up with a bid yet. The Black Cats, who had a tremendous first season back in the Premiership will be looking to the English international to lead their defence for next season.

It’s left to be seen whether Ehiogu will be willing to join the Northeast club, as Sunderland are not in any of the European competitions for next season. It will probably take the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal to prise the highly-rated defender away from the Midlands.

J

·
0 Posts
JG said he would not except anything under £12m.

I thought the reason for Ugo wanting to leave was that he wanted Champions League games and also prospects of winning the title and a move back to London. If this is the case why the hell will he go to Sunderland - not exactly a nice place to live - no offence to anyone that may live there. If this move does go ahead it just shows you it's all about money - greedy buggers!!!!!!

Up the Villa

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I cannot believe that Ugo would leave Villa for SUNDERLAND???? The thought of this pains me sooooo much!

J

·
0 Posts
I don't think he can stay now after what he has said. He not going to give his best next season if he stays so we might as well get a few quid for him. The same happend to Dwighty.
If he does go to Sunderland it just shows he's a money grabbing little sh*te.

Up the Villa!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Yep, but he apparently wants to go back to London, like the little Hackney boy he is!

D

·
0 Posts
Big Ugo might be on his way to Leeds for a whopping £10 million. Ehiogu wants to improve his Enlgand chances.
England chances? :p

J

·
0 Posts
I heard that it was a swap deal worth £10m. Ugo for Duberry plus £5m?

As for England chances, he should have been in there anyway - better than donkey Adams and the traitor Southagte.

Up the Villa!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well Ugo is going and the Leeds swap + £5 million is looking like the best deal at the moment, especially as we have only Barry, Samuel and Judas (if he doesn't leave), so Duberry would come in useful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts