Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 990 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I always thought were missing such a thread. A thread, of where we post everything else what happens off the pitch. Players holiday pics, gossip stories, girlfriends/wives, wellfare games, social activities and whatever.

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill start off with a note of a petition, spanish beer brand Mahou initiated to name a street in Ikers hometown Mostoles after Casillas and his mother:
Street of the mother that has given birth to Casillas. :D

[tub]vGb4b_kQiEc&NR=1[/tub]

and it has a website too:
http://www.calledelamadrequeparioacasillas.com

even though the petition already collected 42.523 signatures in only 6 days, the major of Mostoles has stated that there wont be such a street.

Still, Iker will receive a Gold Medal of the town:

Móstoles City Hall to bestow its Gold Medal upon the keeper

Realmadrid.com

Móstoles City Hall will bestow its Gold Medal upon Iker Casillas, a first for city located 18 kilometres southwest of Madrid. The presentation ceremony will take place on 11 September.

Mayor Esteban Parro explained, "No one like Iker has elevated the name of Móstoles". According to Parro, Iker "is the best ambassador of the city. He is proud of his Mostoleño roots and is an example for all of society on how to combine professional success and humility."

"His achievements in sports speak for themselves as to why we should bestow this medal upon him, but said success has never caused Iker to abandon his roots, which have taken strong hold in Móstoles, where I am sure he spent the best days of his life."
On another note, the Mayor demanded that Casillas win the Balon d'Or because "he has proven that he's the best goalkeeper in the world."
----------------------------

I find the idea with the street is better!!! :D

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Street of the mother that has given birth to Casillas. :D

I guess it can't be exactly translated into English. "La madre que parió a..." in Spanish has a sharp and strong nuance that makes it even funnier. :)

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it can't be exactly translated into English. "La madre que parió a..." in Spanish has a sharp and strong nuance that makes it even funnier. :)
I simply LOVE the idea! :D

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
I never really understood why Ramos is such a pimp and I don't mean the girls he gets because of the money, many girls I know tell me how sexy he is, but imho he looks nothing special at all.

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never really understood why Ramos is such a pimp and I don't mean the girls he gets because of the money, many girls I know tell me how sexy he is, but imho he looks nothing special at all.
I definitely have another opinion. His body is...

:eek: :drool:

*faint*

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Now everything is clear... :pp

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D

did you get my pm Rahzy?

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Soorryyy, gar nicht gemerkt, dass ich eine gekriegt habe. :howler:

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
remember DLR suckung his thumb when he scored in his debut against Greece?

he dedicated it to his newborn son Oscar. :)

congrats Ruben & family!!!

Attachments

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Casillas street collected 43.081 signatures till now.

Meanwhile hes in Peru together with Butragueno on a social plan for kids' necessaries and rights (ONG).

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I just saw Ramon Calderon at Wimbledon. :D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
didnt you see him on AS?

LOL, I mean Wimbledon is on the way to Manchester, no? :dielaugh:

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rafa has just won WIMBLEDON!!!! YESSSS! 9-7 in the 5th set... wow what a match!!! His first wimbledon title! :proud:

-----
from yahoo-ticker:

WIN!! - GAME, SET, AND MATCH RAFAEL NADAL!!! Roger Federer sends the forehand error into the bottom of the net in the end, and the Spanish world number two truly deserves to be called the greatest player on the planet after beating the world number one 6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 9-7!! Nadal in near tears, hugs his great rival and immediately runs up to his box to pick up a Spanish flag from his family!! He then hops over to the royal box to shake some hands of Spanish royalty! The King of Spain has some sweaty hands now.....
-------

the king's busy these days! :D

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
let's not forget that rafa nadal is a die-hard merengue...............and not from the ones that attend our home games only for the publicity that comes with the territory!

1 - 20 of 990 Posts