Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Korean defence-man Lee Young-Pio, has taken back the accusation that Figo suggested they play for the tie. He says that Figo actually told him not to play so violently. Lee Young-Pio then repeated the comment later on, it got picked up by a newspaper that 'embellished' it.

Here's the story for those of you that read Portuguese

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/futb/...617&mf_club=0&num_jog=0&p_sondagem=0&p_voto=0

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
YES! HA HA! I was right all along. It was all bull****. But now that this is over lets just not talk about it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Of course .... a misquote...DOH! He said it. He has to pay for making such accusations - Figo gotta sue the bastard - otherwise people might still think that Figo did it. "there's no smoke without a fire..."

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
No.. I think that going a little too far. Figo already has all the money he needs. And I don't know, if he sues him then he will be hated be alot of people compared to the Barcelonians.

·
Registered
642 Posts
He now says that Figo only said to him not to tackle him so hard and that the story was blown up - Figo probably said to him "stop kikin my in the ****in legs u dirty prik"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts