Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Liverpool entertain Aston Villa hoping to build on the momentum of magnificent wins over Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Three points against Martin O'Neill's side would see Rafa and co maintain their bid to catch leaders Man United at the top of the Barclays Premier League.

The Reds have drawn three of their last four matches with the Villans but will be confident of victory, having notched up a 15-match unbeaten run against them.

The last time the Champions League hopefuls took the spoils against the Reds, was back in 2001 when they won 3-1 at Anfield.

Martin O'Neill's men have looked most dangerous on the road this year too, but with a 4-0 rout of Real Madrid fresh in the memory from our last home outing, the Reds will be confident they can claim another important victory.​

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1s of all i hope the team keep our chances to win the league. i care more in the 3 pts, then no problem if they add to that an interesting performance as they did in last game against manutd.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i believe fulham is doing a great help to premiership and liverpool by leading 1 - 0 against MU after playing 80 minutes.

tth also leading 1 - 0 against Chelsea.

If the result remains the same after 90 minutes, at all cost Liverpool must win tomorrow to get closer to the title

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
87 minutes, fulham scored 2 - 0 and this is game over. They have given a great2 help to premiership and liverpool.

And getting worst, Scholes and Rooney sent off.......

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
chelsea lost. if we cannot assert our dominance with a win tomorrow, this title is walking away with those two. cmon you reds!!!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if we don`t invest other rivals results, then we don`t deseve to fight for the title.
we must win this one, i`m so excited!

come on liverpool :strong:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
This is it guys, Fulham did their bit.

The day before the match i was reading in the paper that captain Danny Murphy had said 'let's do Liverpool a favour'.

Well you've got your favour - heck, even Chelsea lost. This is the best motivation you could possibly have.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this game to be at a very good timing for me that help to watch it live.

:hopeful: :hopeful:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
This game is a make or break game, we will not have any better opportunity than this one, so let's go out there and DO it! :hopeful:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Also, we need to score as many goals as possible, because this way we will have a better goal scoring record that united, which is important in case we finish on level points.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Xabi Alonso and Alvaro Arbeloa return to the Liverpool XI for this afternoon's visit of Aston Villa. You can listen to full commentary on our Match Day Live show from 3.30pm GMT.
Lucas and Sami Hyypia have to settle for the bench as Rafa Benitez makes two changes from the side that thrashed Manchester United.

His side in full is: Reina, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Aurelio, Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, Riera, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Hyypia, Agger, Ngog, El Zhar, Dossena, Lucas.
Reina,
Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Aurelio,
Alonso, Mascherano,
Kuyt Gerrard, Riera,
Torres.

Where is Babel? why does Rafa always drop player after a good performance?

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
rafa still doesn't trust him with a full start... defensive liabilities on the wing probably.

1 - 20 of 371 Posts