Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
we will muller these cunts. They haven't played games like this, this intense... Chelsea were twice the team Arsenal are now and they fell away TWICE. There is no way we will lose to the Arse.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Looks like the arse are going to pass their way beautifully into yet ANOTHER trophyless season.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
[tub]1cXUTIoL9DU&feature[/tub]

·
Premium Member
40,314 Posts
arsenal may feel they have only this competition to focus on after the draw against the reds in epl yesterday which would cost them too much in epl race . so they `ll start with all guns they own as we will do too .

COME ON REDMEN ! :fero:

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I see that arrogant prick fabregas has been in the papers slagging us off, how dare we got to the emirates and get a draw, its a disgrace we didn't let them win 10-0, they really need to get off that high horse, their calls for a penalty every five minutes and then telling anyone who will listen that torres is a diver in the same breath is ridiculous.

In the media all the coverage is about arsenal, Liverpool are being treated as the away team we might as well be coming from spain! you have match of the day ignoring liverpool completely, they didn't even bother praising plessi who was making his debut.

**** them, **** arsenal , **** the lot of them, cos when the players walk out at anfield next wekk they won't know whats hit them.

I don't even hate arsenal believe it or not, but the collective attitude of their manager, players and some of their fans along with the media arse kissing of them is annoying. They seem to be immune to criticism even when they deserve it.

·
Premium Member
40,314 Posts
believe me or not , fabregas is the most overrated player in the world as well as cole and some other players .. who cares what papers are talking about liverpool . why you are bothering .. liverpool is a small team and arsenal is the proud of english football :D

·
Premium Member
40,314 Posts
i think rafa did very good decision when he rested some players yesterday .. i.e Torres , Gerrard who came on in the 2nd half . in addition to Hyppia , Kuyt , Babel and Aurelio .. also as a result of that , we discovered crouch again against arsenal . after he scored i see a lot of liverpool fans would like to see crouch start this game on tuesday .actually , he do very well vs arsenal .. but that will depend Rafa , for sure . i don`t think there will be a big change on our team if he starts it ..

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
skrtel can tackle like an ox but some of his positioning for me as been suspect. Our defence giving arsenal free headers is unforgivable, arsenal have their plan set out they just put 3 of their players to stand infront of reina taking him out while our players do nothing .

arsenals best chance funnily enough will be to get a set piece to get a goal.....but how can this be? surely they can only win if they score an outstanding goal, crap goals in a boring game don't count I'm sure thats their rules.

I wouldn't have a problem with arsenal if they didn't blame other teams for their faults, if your team is frustrated by another and you consistently have this problem then surely the answer is to solve this problem and add toughness to your own team rather then denigrate the opposition all the time.

Anyway like I've already said I don't hate arsenal, all I hope for this game is a wonderful atmosphere and a liverpool win, how this is achieved I have to be honest I don't care but the worry or the good thing for neturals watching this is I believe this game will be more open and more exciting than the previous ones, Liverpool are at home and they will not only have to attack more but they will belooking for an early goal to kill the game, arsenal will want to counter attack rather than retain all the possession and do **** all with it.

Its going to be very very interesting, I'm pooing one already.I won't have any finger nails left by the end of it.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,261 Posts
don't worry liverbird, we will keep trying to score that nice goal for you, I am sure you are waiting anxiously, that f*cker Kuyt stopped what would have been the goal of the season last week from Hleb, so it's up to you to play fair and we will do it. :pp

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I think kuyt could have been a penalty but I don't think it was the stonewaller some people were making it out to be, ridiculous slur on kuyt and the ref knowing each other, I have never known a media frenzy over anything quite so ridiculous. In my biased opinion hleb was looking for it and was going down anyway ,as soon as he felt a tug he was down.

Anyways I'm a bit critic of kuyt but give him his due he has put in so much effort this season and showed great character, can't take that away form him, he will be like the duracell bunny next week, he has had a rest and will be raring to run ,run and run.

run kuyt run, the arsenal players look like they have little left in the tank, unfortuntely they will probably thrive in a great atmosphere rather than boooooooooos of the emirates!:)

I'M SO NERVOUS

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,261 Posts
at least our boos are honest boos :pp

course Hleb was looking for it, as any good player should when they are in the penalty box, I suppose Torres and Gerrard if they even dreamt such a thing would wake up and slap themselves in the face? :pp

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.