Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wigan v Liverpool

Liverpool travel to the JJB Stadium hoping to maintain their 100 per cent record away to Wigan.

The Reds have won all four of their previous meetings on the Latics' home turf and will be ocnfident of making it five out of five on the back of some magnificent performances on the road this season.

Rafael Benitez's men left it late to clinch a 3-2 triumph against Steve Bruce and co back in October and the Reds boss will be hoping for a more comfortable passage to three points this time around.​

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If we don't win this then we can officially forget the title, simple as that.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then what do you recommend to say? We need to beat Wigan one way or the other, there's no way around it, next up we have Chelsea, not an easy game. After the week is over, we could potentially find us being some 6 points or more behind United.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i do easily recommend our team is to start this game with our best offensive formation and not to give wigan any chance to snatch a goal. we should get the whole pts of such these games.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
will Mido play next to Zaki in this game?

because they know each other well when they play for their egyptian nt.. they are a good partner, so hopefully our defenders mark them well during the game.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Then what do you recommend to say? We need to beat Wigan one way or the other, there's no way around it, next up we have Chelsea, not an easy game. After the week is over, we could potentially find us being some 6 points or more behind United.
"in rafa we trust" :p

well we are tied with Aston Villa with one game in hand now. United have 3 points on us level. If we don't win now I don't know when wil be a better time.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I hope you win, we need some competition if only to keep us on our toes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
So disappointed with everything that has happened since the Newcastle game on and off the pitch so i'm not very confident of getting 3 points here and yeah any chance of the title is almost definitely gone without a win tomorrow, have to beat Chelsea aswell though. By the end of the week we could be in a league with Chelsea, Villa and Arsenal for 2nd to 5th.

Hopefully having to play catch up with United now caution goes out the window and Rafa goes for it but i severely doubt it. I've really had enough of Dirk on the right every game, depressing how poor he has been recently, we need a proper threat against teams who are going to be defending against us for most of a game, not someone who works hard, having him playing every game is becoming a joke now. Must be a dream to defend against.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Villa have drawn to close to us for comfort. Chelsea coming to anfield on sun. Tough tough games ahead. The boys need to stand up and be counted.

I hope rafa plays an attacking formation. Hell, win or die trying.

Reina
Arbeloa-Skrtel-Agger-Dossena
Reira-Alonso-mascherano
(2 support attackers) Keane and Gerrard
Torres.

4-3-2-1. A christmas tree if u like but rafa never plays this, so i am dreaming.

·
Vratia se Šime
4,732 Posts
Benitez should be sacked as soon as possible. This is leading nowhere, it's final now. He's an idiot that doesn't see thing clearly, he can do his "thing" in Spain where are only two serious contenders for the title and even those two have serious up's and down's a lot of times. In England, he's burying Liverpool. I can't stand seeing him anymore, he's finished in my eyes.

Even if he does bring the Premiership home at the end of this season it doesn't matter anymore to me, I just can't stand this ****ing crap anymore.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's Over. Pathetic performance.

Honestly, you can blame everyone here, starting from Rafa to ever player on the pitch, leading 1-0, instead of showing some ****ing balls, we try to defend it, oh **** off please.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts